The Official "Post pics of your NFA item" thread

How about a thread of our NFA items?

I get the thread started with my current CQB rifle:

-Lewis Machine & Tool CQB MRP upper (comes with 16" 6.8mm, 10.3" 5.56mm and 16" 5.56mm barrels/bolt assembies)

-Wilson Combat Tactical Custom lower, built and registered as a machinegun in Safe/Semi/Auto

-ACOG w/ Larue mounts

-ARMS rear sight

-MWI front sight

-Magpul MIAD

-Magpul CTR

-Surefire M900

-YHM Suppressor

-HK mag

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the loaner gun you were telling me about? You can add another upper for

that in 5.45X39. Smith and Oly are making them. I guess were both still waiting on the Germans!!!

THAT IS ONE NICE RIFLE!!!

Sweet-ass pistol caliber ARs, Bandito.... been thinking about doing a shorty .45 upper, if I ever get my CavArms MG lower from ATF...:confused:

DanO

Thanks, I'm a big fan of the .45, it has a lot of whoomph. Good luck on getting the lower back. The ATF listed the siezed property in the Wall Street Journal the other day. Check and see if your lower is in the mix.

http://rvy97w.blu.livefilestore.com/y1poHQSujWi3nzeKKb1JTcbk0UiKUOELKWNz4BT8sG-pqQIb9SpoSyBfh1rYGRSm6G4ArvA7DHPcQlp89_TT_9P4w/CavArms.tif

My junking old SPR:

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

SRS BSNS

IMG_0189.jpg

Upper: Vltor VIS-2 with Noveske Recon 16" barrel

Lower: Post86 Full auto

Suppressor: ETS/Hero Gear 556

Sights: Trijicon Accupoint 3x9

Stock: Magpul PRS

Grip: Magpul MIAD

Mag: Magpul

Bipod: Harris with ARMS mount

Guest Taurus Pro

Yea its an Airsoft M4 it shoots plastic BB'S , I would never let my daughters handle a real firearm at there ages.

My oldest daughter does play airsoft and she really enjoys it. When she turns 18 we are going shooting together.

And Hero Gear Its a toy dude Not real.