Guest ExTexan

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6.8 AR

Well, I don't seek God through George Carlin. I didn't get any satisfaction from that guy saying he

didn't find any computers or complete phones in the WTC rubble. That's in the first 15 minutes or so.

I don't have a problem with the WTC falling the way it did. I saw the planes hit.

Not that there are lies in that film, it's just that it's laced with Barbara Streisand too much for my taste.

I have enough of a problem thinking on my own without trying to get too far off of the reservation. I

might watch more of it later, but I'm kind of sleepy right now.

• Admin Team

I'm not going to watch the video, but I can say for a fact that as someone who was in 1WTC the morning of, and spent 9 months in the red zone afterwards, that we found, recovered and in some cases returned to their rightful owners plenty of phones and computers.

Guest 6.8 AR
I watched some of them. Very interesting. The more info I find on 9/11, the stranger it gets. Way too much doesn't make sense.
like what? Is it too

much to assume the bad guys are angry muslims?

It has to be a damned conspiracy by the Trilateral

Commission and I'm sure George Bush is in the

thick of it.

The plot is too thick and I'm still stuck on the Kennedy

debacle.

I'd rather argue with you guys about communism

any day than conspiracies. At least I can make

a case with Obama without resorting to George

Carlin and Hollywood actors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest nysos

I've seen the first one and it isn't solely just about 9/11. It covers topics about the federal reserve, banking system, religion, and I think 1 or 2 other points. They made a second video/movie solely about 9/11.

I like the religion portion of the first one, at least how things were presented and references/conclusions made. I don't believe any of the stuff is 100% true, but that doesn't mean that there isn't any fact or basis to where the arguement stemmed from. I am a pretty open minded individual and thought the movie interesting, others would probably be offended or angry at some of the topics.

Guest ExTexan

I've seen the first one and it isn't solely just about 9/11. It covers topics about the federal reserve, banking system, religion, and I think 1 or 2 other points. They made a second video/movie solely about 9/11.

I like the religion portion of the first one, at least how things were presented and references/conclusions made. I don't believe any of the stuff is 100% true, but that doesn't mean that there isn't any fact or basis to where the arguement stemmed from. I am a pretty open minded individual and thought the movie interesting, others would probably be offended or angry at some of the topics.

Pretty much in the same boat as Nysos. It was interesting and of all the things in the video it was the federal reserve/banking system that I found the most interesting.