On Target Murfreesboro- DISSAPOINTMENT!!!

i dont understand i am a small buisness owner very small if somebody buys something from me and isnt happy or it has a problem i give them back their money that should be simple enough

i dont go to many gunstores but most of them buy guns so why could on target not just buy the gun back it dosent matter new or used if it dont work then it should be taken care of by the retailer

What I don't understand:

After my rifle was there for two weeks he said he was waiting on a packaging slip?

Today when he talked to Arsenal they said it was no longer under warranty?

Makes me think he never called them.....sorry I was just thinking about that.....

What I don't understand:

After my rifle was there for two weeks he said he was waiting on a packaging slip?

Today when he talked to Arsenal they said it was no longer under warranty?

Makes me think he never called them.....sorry I was just thinking about that.....

Your probably right on that from the sound of things. No word then from the owner/s?

Two thoughts,

I'm wondering if one of the lawyer members could shed some light on the legalities of the whole "we can't refund a gun under federal law"

thing as I haven't read anything like that.

Also wondering if it would help or hinder to have a whole bunch of TGOers bombard the offending store with phone calls explaining how much potentiall business they have already lost over the issue.

So maybe three thoughts, DID you by chance make the purchase with a card? If so defenetly time to talk to your bank. 9 gets you 10 the store will be bending over to make you happy after the CC company hits them with a charge back.

I have personally had an irate customer get a charge back AND keep a few thousand bucks worth of products. Definatly worth a go.

Guest sqlightning

This is directly from arsenal's website:

This warranty covers any service, repair and /or replacement of any product manufactured or imported by Arsenal Inc. This ensures that all Arsenal Inc. products are fully functional and free from manufacturing defects, according to factory standards.

The duration of this warranty covers any Arsenal Inc. product for, but not limited to, one year from the original purchase of the product.

This warranty does not cover, but not limited to, damage caused by failure to provide proper care and maintenance, abuse and/or misuse, improper ammunition and/or magazine, unauthorized adjustments, repairs, or modifications, normal wear, or cosmetic defects after one year from original purchase.

Failure to provide proper care and maintenance, abuse and/or misuse, improper ammunition and/or magazine, unauthorized adjustments, repairs, or modification, any replacement of factory installed component with any non-factory proved component will automatically void this warranty.

If you have any questions or would like to inquire about service, please contact:

Mailing address only, DO NOT send rifles to this location.

Arsenal, Inc.

3395 S. Jones Blvd #331

Las Vegas, NV 89146 USA

Tel.: 702-643-2220 Fax: 702-643-8860

www.arsenalinc.com

Just got off the phone with one of the owners of On Target. He ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY FOR THE RIFLE.....THEY JUST DON'T DO THAT. On Target has now shipped my rifle back to Arsenal....4 weeks after I dropped it off.....for repairs. Arsenal is making On Target pay $100 minimum for repairs. Keep in mind I bought this rifle brand new off the shelf. Estimated time on the return on my rifle 5-8 weeks. I love when I buy a brand new rifle on the shelf and then have to hand it back to them for over 4 months....? And on top of that when I get it back who's gonna stand behind it if something else happens??? I had respect for On Target and the way that they were originally handling the situation. I have been very calm and understanding bc things happen....but now I'm pissed off and upset. Don't waste your time!

This is directly from arsenal's website:

This warranty covers any service, repair and /or replacement of any product manufactured or imported by Arsenal Inc. This ensures that all Arsenal Inc. products are fully functional and free from manufacturing defects, according to factory standards.

The duration of this warranty covers any Arsenal Inc. product for, but not limited to, one year from the original purchase of the product.

This warranty does not cover, but not limited to, damage caused by failure to provide proper care and maintenance, abuse and/or misuse, improper ammunition and/or magazine, unauthorized adjustments, repairs, or modifications, normal wear, or cosmetic defects after one year from original purchase.

Failure to provide proper care and maintenance, abuse and/or misuse, improper ammunition and/or magazine, unauthorized adjustments, repairs, or modification, any replacement of factory installed component with any non-factory proved component will automatically void this warranty.

If you have any questions or would like to inquire about service, please contact:

Mailing address only, DO NOT send rifles to this location.

Arsenal, Inc.

3395 S. Jones Blvd #331

Las Vegas, NV 89146 USA

Tel.: 702-643-2220 Fax: 702-643-8860

www.arsenalinc.com

Looks like you have your ammo right here.

I own my own business and the customer is always right , most of the time. When the customer gets mean , I get moving on the problem even faster. Get mean !

I did but it's kinda hard when he's a criminal lawyer.

I still don't know if either one has seen this thread or any of my YouTube videos about the whole ordeal.

I told the owner that I would not be patronizing his store again. I also told him that I have a lot of friends (everybody on here) who buy weapons and ammo from him and that they were aware of the whole thing. He told me that he wasn't scared of threats bc he has to deal with them all day. That's not customer service?

Guest drwright6

I have been following this thread from the beginning and each day I get a little more pissed off at OT. I hate to hear about all the problems, but I'm glad you have shared them with us. I can't stand the lack of customer service and the attitude. I will not step foot in the store again for any reason. I have had my own problems with them, but this one is the straw the broke the camels back. All done..have a nice day.