Wish me luck, yet another health issue

Gordon you let me know if there anything i can do for you short of testicular massage. Okay screw it, you are a good dood and i will do it if it make things better. Anything for a friend.

Seriously let me know if'n i can he'p

I can relate, had a few similar issues the last several years. I've had epididimytus and had surgery for a spermatocele, also get referred pain in the region from a bulging disc in my lower back. No fun, passing along best wishes.

Man, I hate to hear this. I went through the same scare two years ago. You will love the ultra sound. (Weird Feeling). Make sure you get a GREAT Urologist.

We will keep you in our prayers.

Edited by R1100R

Gordon you let me know if there anything i can do for you short of testicular massage. Okay screw it, you are a good dood and i will do it if it make things better. Anything for a friend.

Seriously let me know if'n i can he'p

Hot damn! A friend in need is a friend indeed.

if it helps any, I just took my son into the ER for exactly the same thing last night. They gave him an ultra sound and the first thing the Doc asked was do you sit or stand for extended times. My son being a manager at a Chik Fil a says yup all day long. He gave us the fancy name for it and I don't have the paperwork here but the gist of it is a varicose vein in the scrotum. Due to either extended time on your feet or sitting for long periods without getting up and stretching your legs causes blood to pool in a vein and it blows the valves in the vein. The doctor told him to wear a jock strap for support, like a sling for a broken arm, until he gets in to see a urologist Then the urologist will make the descision on if he needs to operate or if he can be treated with meds and the jock strap. Hope it turns out good for you, we'll say a little prayer for you.

Ok, got some not so good news and some good news, maybe.

Well there definitely is a cyst and it is definitely attached to the testicle. It is not on the vas deferens and it is not a problem with any veins. It is very noticeable on the ultrasound.

The good news. It appears to be on the outside only. It also appears to be fluid filled, which is a good sign. She also went on to say it was not large enough to be worried about at this time. She said surgery probably wouldn't be warranted and that she sees people with larger ones all the time.

Now on to the worrisome part. I trust most people but I also verify anything I am told, especially as it pertains to my health.

I have a friend who is a doctor. He said a cyst on the testicle itself can be an indication for cancer. He also said it normally presents with pain, which I have. He also said I am in the prime testicular cancer time frame. He said I need to get the results and head to a surgeon or at least a urologist.

Whether it is or is not cancer it needs to be removed. The biggest reason is that some ghost apparently follows me around then randomly kicks me in the nether region when I least expect it. So I either need a surgeon or a priest to perfomr an exocism.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Dolomite

Whether it is or is not cancer it needs to be removed. The biggest reason is that some ghost apparently follows me around then randomly kicks me in the nether region when I least expect it. So I either need a surgeon or a priest to perfomr an exocism.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Dolomite

A good Rabbi might be able to take out both problems. :pleased:

• Admin Team

You don't keed a Rabbi. You can fix it with an ice pick, a few grains of Varget, and a Bic lighter. You would think the guy named MacGyver would have figured that one out. :pleased:

With a name like MacGyver, frankly I'm lucky I made it to 18 without blowing my own nuts off.

Reminds me of an old vasectomy billboard that was on 285 in Atlanta when I was a kid. It read, "Sure, it's not any fun to think about, but think of the fun you'll have showing off the scar."