Windows Sys-Admin Job in Knoxville Area

I just got word today that I can fill a couple of IT positions in my department. If anybody has experience in any of the following, send me a PM and I can give you more details.

Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager. I need someone with considerable experience in this application. That means you'll need to know AD, XML, X-Path, etc.

Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (a must have), and System Center Configuration Manager (a bonus)

Citrix Xen-App, MS Terminal Server, Citrix Xen Desktop, Citrix Xen Server (do they really have to name everything Xen - Arrgh /rant)

Or if you're just a top-notch, know it inside out, Jack of all trades, Windows Server guy/gal.

These jobs will all start out as Temp positions, but that is just a formality as my company likes to feel out the new hires and let the Agency send them home if they don't work out. I've brought in 5 new staff over the past year, and all of them are hired on full-time, except one who just flat out lied about his qualifications and was clueless about anything I had him work on.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got anything for software developers?

The only thing I have that is even close is the Forefront Identity Manager position. It requires quite a bit of programming to pull of what we are doing with it. It seems like IT Pros with that skill set are hard to find. I think I may have to hire someone and train them. To me the perfect person would be a Sys-Admin that knows how to program, or a good programmer with some Sys-Admin skills. You would need to know (and/or be able to learn really quickly) XPath, XML, C# and PowerShell, in addition to knowing a bit about Active Directory and Windows Server in general.

I'll PM you my email address if you want to send me a resume..

Guest Nologic

I've never worked for a company but I've taught myself everything I know. Windows isn't really my deal I work with Linux mostly.

Visual basic

C

Php

Smalltalk

Python

Hmm, talk about random things you find when you check the forums for the first time in a year... But you do have a PM to read at your convenience. Lucky for me it seems... You seem to be looking for someone with roughly my qualifications and I happen to be looking to move home to TN after three years in Yankee hell.