Zimmerman Trial Updates - Ongoing

Looks like the best place to post this game changer;

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/17/justice/florida-teen-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Trayvon Martin had drugs in his system when he was fatally shot earlier this year by George Zimmerman in Sanford, Florida, according to autopsy results released Thursday.

Martin's blood contained THC, which is the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, according to an autopsy conducted February 27 -- the day after the teenager was shot dead.

they said the doctors at the autopsy use an odd scale ---- contact (gun is touching, or nearly), intermediate (1-18 as noted) and something else for farther than that. Its just jargon for their field, and not related to guns directly.

So he is high, has an injured hand, and was shot within melee range. This isnt looking good for that 8 year old at all!

Guest BillOfRightsFan

Here is a description of shooting at close range.

One inch is considered "intermediate range"? What is close range? Inside his body?

Guest bkelm18

Nah, you're just one of them there racists!

Probably.

I think this picture is going to be pretty damning though. Unless George slipped and hit his head on the ground numerous times, little Trayvon did a number on him.

120517105402-zimmerman-head-story-body.jpg

Probably.

I think this picture is going to be pretty damning though. Unless George slipped and hit his head on the ground numerous times, little Trayvon did a number on him.

120517105402-zimmerman-head-story-body.jpg

Undoubtedly those injuries were caused when Zimmerman used the back of his head to launch his attack on Trayvon's knuckles.

We'll see. I wouldn't bet a hundred bucks that Zimmerman is a choir boy either. I don't know anyone that has had so many run-ins with the law that were just unlucky.... there was always more to it.

Guest Gwith40

I just finished reading the documentation released by the state. If this weren't so serious, it would be laughable. Corey has no case. The only way she gets a conviction is if the case actually makes it to trial and the jury is brain dead. If the judge is honest, he will throw this out. Absent any more corruption in this case, Zimmerman is going to be a wealthy man. He will need it, to find a place to live.

Guest 6.8 AR

We'll see. I wouldn't bet a hundred bucks that Zimmerman is a choir boy either. I don't know anyone that has had so many run-ins with the law that were just unlucky.... there was always more to it.

I wouldn't bet you are, either. There's always more to it, but it may not be relevant. Do you have a job on the side with CNN?

If this is all the evidence there is conjecture about Zimmerman's choir boy status shouldn't convict him.

I think Zimmerman will eventually walk. I believe he is an aggressive person that actively sought out people during his neighborhood watch duties. He called 911, 46 times, prior to Treyvon.

But all that said I don't think he's guilty of 2nd degree murder, or even manslaughter.

I also heard that the original investigation from the Sanford police recommended a manslaughter charge and the DA didn't think there was enough evidence to convict. Then steps in the "Special Ed" prosecutor who throws out 2nd degree.

• Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

Sadly, they have no choice but to convict him. Look at Rodney King, Florida don't want riots and ruin their tourist season!

I wonder what kind of chicanery will happen if they can't? The judge may throw all this garbage out. Then we will

possibly see an all out attempt by the FBI to go after him with the "Hate Crimes" charge. That will be unfortunate.

I hope the judge throws all this crap out because it is so political that there can't be much justice in it.

The only way she gets a conviction is if the case actually makes it to trial and the jury is brain dead.

The jury selection will decide this and I see this coming.

He'll never get a fair trial becuse there has to be some minorites on it and they have their minds made up before the trial.

• Like 2

Based on everything I've seen and read, I couldn't vote for 2nd degree murder, but manslaughter? Yes. The problem with a manslaughter conviction is it will just piss off everyone. The people who want him crucified for murdering "that poor defenseless child" will not be satisfied, and the people who insist all Zimmerman did was defend himself from a "vicious thug" will be just as mad. Me, I think Zimmerman showed extremely poor judgement and as a result he ended up causing a situation where Martin thought he had to lash out and we see the results.

Edited by BryanP
  • Like 1

12 Jurors have to vote to convict. Zimmerman's lawyer will be involved in the selection process. It will be 12 people that hear the real evidence, not 12 gun hating Libtards that got all their information from Poose Morgan. It's gonna be tough to convict him without real evidence that I haven't heard yet.