My favorite zombie killing weapon

This will probably be my go to weapon of choice when the fit hits the shan and I have to escape the mall in an armored bus.

Husqvarna 3120 xp 9 hp, 119 cc two stroke engine, 23 lbs without the 42" bar and chain, oil or gas. Its a handful, but I haven't found a tree it wouldn't fell yet.

leavedec17th-jan6th055-2.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will probably be my go to weapon of choice when the fit hits the shan and I have to escape the mall in an armored bus.

Husqvarna 3120 xp 9 hp, 119 cc two stroke engine, 23 lbs without the 42" bar and chain, oil or gas. Its a handful, but I haven't found a tree it wouldn't fell yet.

leavedec17th-jan6th055-2.jpg

Strangely...you make me think of Woody Harrelson there. :up:

The pawns are also a great idea. That building is my old mans blacksmith shop built from logs in the 70's. We use such a big saw because my dad bought it when he built my sisters log house from scratch. We also have a Husky 371 xp which is a 71cc saw making 6hp and pullong a 32" bar/ chain combo. Needless to say I grew up with delusions on what "normal" chainsaws where for farm use lol. And thanks for the woody harleson comment.

Whew. You must be a hoss. I used a Stihl 066 with a shorter bar than that dropping snags all day once. I was whipped by the end of the day. This was when I was using a chainsaw daily, but usually a 036 or a 044.

I'll stick with my lightweight AR for the Zombies.

Remember, "Kill smarter, not harder".

Will

Whew. You must be a hoss. I used a Stihl 066 with a shorter bar than that dropping snags all day once. I was whipped by the end of the day. This was when I was using a chainsaw daily, but usually a 036 or a 044.

Will

+ 1

• 3 weeks later...

That's the baddest chainsaw I've ever seen. I've read on the internet that most chainsaws would get clogged up with zombie gunk and stop working after a few dissections. Maybe we need to invents self-cleaning zombe chainsaw chain......

Guest Victor9er

Will

Who says you can't have BOTH?

:devil:

http://www.armoryblo...ail-attachment/

https://panaceax.com...05/Chainsaw.pdf

Zombie_Rifle_and_Chainsaw.jpg

(Edit to add pic)

Edited by Victor9er