I'm not much for politics, but anyone want to bet how long till Obama ####-cans Biden? Personally I think he'll crap him out for a Hillary VP run, and really it couldnt happen to a better guy. On the flip side, if he doesnt get rid of him, that just gives the Romney campaign that much more ammo, imo.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say a good chance of that if polls look truly bad for him by Dem Convention Time.

Dunno about it being the Hildebeeste though.

According to the new Klein book, "The Amateur", Slick Willie and others urged her to run in primaries this time against him, but she refused. Little doubt she has eye on 2016 run, but she'll have to weigh odds of whether best way to win would be as BHO's running mate in '12 or divorce herself from that whole admin for '16. Especially if BHO loses, that could really queer it for her if she's on the losing ticket.

According to Klein, the Obamas and Clintons really detest each other; and it seems obvious that Hillary was given Sec. of State in the old sense of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" and of course she took it to keep a big ante in the ongoing game.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot
Guest 6.8 AR

I heard that interview, too. I think it may even be more sinister than that, leftover from the 2008 primary. I'll bet the Chicago machine

threatened Hillary and Bill to fall into place.

Guest 6.8 AR

Smartest thing O did was not choosing H-beast as running mate.

He'd be pushing up daisies and she'd be in the WH.

She and Bill do have a history, don't they?

Guest bkelm18

Biden is pretty much a waste of space all around. At least Cheney and Gore had some brains. I'm pretty sure a dead rhinosceros has more intelligence than Biden and still has more purpose.

Edited by bkelm18
Guest ThePunisher

It makes you wonder how TWO IDIOT CLOWNS could be put into the most powerful offices in the land. I guess there must be lots of idiots that vote. Now, who is still in favor of government and union controlled public education?

It makes you wonder how TWO IDIOT CLOWNS could be put into the most powerful offices in the land. I guess there must be lots of idiots that vote. Now, who is still in favor of government and union controlled public education?

Zombies are generally a tad shy of brains. ;)

This may be half of those voters;

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2012/05/26/number-of-the-week-half-of-u-s-lives-in-household-getting-benefits/

I doubt if we will ever see government out of public education, or abolishing any program for that fact. I hope Romney makes an attempt at it since it should come second nature to him.

Don't kid yourself. He got elected the first time with him.

And how's that looking' now? If Biden's so bright and skilled there would be no talk of Hillary replacing him. My favorite is the three letter word: j-o-b-s. Personally, I hope Obama keeps him. Can't wait for more of Biden's mouth in the campaign. For sure, he is entertaining.

Guest 6.8 AR

I hope he doesn't get re-elected, but Obama/ Biden seems to be proving how many of the electorate are ill-informed

and will vote for a turd. I'm just not taking things for granted. Buffoons can achieve, too.

Biden is pretty much a waste of space all around. At least Cheney and Gore had some brains. I'm pretty sure a dead rhinosceros has more intelligence than Biden and still has more purpose.

I am not real sure Al had that many brains... He seemed smarter before daddy Gore died. His daddy made sure he didn't vocalized stupid stuff. Once daddy died, all the dumb stuff started flowing like the Ganges in typhon season.

Edited by fury2neon
Guest bkelm18

Al inherited everything from Al, Sr, except brains. Jr. is a con man only.

He's fooled the world into buying his Global Warming nonsense. Seems to me that would take an intelligent fellow.

Guest 6.8 AR

He had a lot of heavy lifting helping him. And the topic

started way before he grasped it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest bkelm18

He had a lot of heavy lifting helping him. And the topic

started way before he grasped it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He won a Nobel Prize. You can cut it how you want but it takes some form of brain power to pull it off. :P Obama won one by brainwashing the masses. Still takes a halfway smart fella to do it.

Guest 6.8 AR

The Nobel has become meaningless, except to certain body politic, lately. Haven't you noticed?

Obama got his before he had a chance to deliver. It was all about the prospect of his promises.

Gore's was the slap in the face of the real Nobel.

Guest bkelm18

The Nobel has become meaningless, except to certain body politic, lately. Haven't you noticed?

Obama got his before he had a chance to deliver. It was all about the prospect of his promises.

Gore's was the slap in the face of the real Nobel.

Oh I agree. The modern-day Nobel prizes are a travesty and utter insult to Nobel. I meant that it still takes either an intelligent person or someone with enough brains to make people think that they're something when they're not.

Guest 6.8 AR

Well, that's better, Spock :D

Either the correctly aligned political animal, or an extremely intelligent person. I only pay attention to the ones

given to mathematicians and real scientists. They usually have merit.