I almost had an accident last night....

Guest Angel 24/7

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually am an Avid Mullet Collector...if you can get some pics of that fine piece of hair please post them up :D

How much does the taxidermist charge to mount a mullet? How do you keep all the leftover hair jel from staining the wallpaper?

Guest recoveryman1

the badges are great i interviewed a witness last weekend at the "mudbog" in warren county last weekend i was sizing him up a bit (i think he noticed i was) and he unziped his coat so i could see his "badge" and know that he was legal to carry his .357 he told me how he ordered it with the belt clip so everbody would know he was legal :) bad thing is i dont think he had a permit but it is not my job to question such things

Guest kwikrnu
No,he would be the first one to get shot.

Really? Point to one news report where a regular person open carrying a firearm legally was shot first in a hold up or robbery. You're going to have a hard time finding one because to my knowledge none exist.

Guest Grout
Really? Point to one news report where a regular person open carrying a firearm legally was shot first in a hold up or robbery. You're going to have a hard time finding one because to my knowledge none exist.

Holdups robberys,ambushs.The Mexican drug dealer that shot and killed the TN State Trooper on the side of the highway for example.He was sentenced to life in prison yesterday IIRC.Maybe you need to pay more attention to the news.The bad guys in the Miami shootout back in the 80s,remember them?,guess where they got their guns?.Backwoods shooting ranges.They would drive up,act normal then shoot the people and take their guns.

Holdups robberys,ambushs.The Mexican drug dealer that shot and killed the TN State Trooper on the side of the highway for example.He was sentenced to life in prison yesterday IIRC.Maybe you need to pay more attention to the news.The bad guys in the Miami shootout back in the 80s,remember them?,guess where they got their guns?.Backwoods shooting ranges.They would drive up,act normal then shoot the people and take their guns.

I'm not sure someone killing a LEO that could/would take them to jail and people going to gun range looking to steal guns really compare to the average smash and grab robber at the 7-11 that probably doesn't want to deal with any armed resistance.

But if someone doesn't want to OC...that is fine. ...and if they truly believe that everyone who does will be the first killed off....just sit back and watch darwin at work then. Otherwise it is personal choice to me.

Edited by Fallguy
Guest kwikrnu

Regular people in the process of carrying their handgun exposed are the not the first target because the robber looks for the easy target.

I'm not interested in LEO's or people shooting at a range. Give me some real news accounts where someone legally carrying their handgun openly was the first one killed in a holdup or robbery.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Angel 24/7

He desided to inlighten us with his gorgous self again today. Same gun, same badge. Very handsom. No pics, but I did text XD to see how the hell I could try.

I could not help from wondering.......................Is that Kwik???????????????