Pink and Pretty AR 15-22

Guest wickedwanda

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this from the Owensboro 22rf rilfe run and gun on the the bottom picture you can see some of the larger targets. i will see if she will post a picture of the smaller ones. we both had a great time.

Guest 6.8 AR

That's cool. My wife hasn't shown much interest in shooting any rifle. I wish she would, though.

Probably be a damned Annie Oakley, as good as she is with a pistol. Always good to see.

Guest wickedwanda

That's cool. My wife hasn't shown much interest in shooting any rifle. I wish she would, though.

Probably be a damned Annie Oakley, as good as she is with a pistol. Always good to see.

I have only been doing rifle for about 2 years now. I love shooting my 22 for fun as well. This match was all about that. Come October they will have a 22 Zombie match. Those are fun. Check out their site when you can. They are a great bunch to shoot with. I am glad that your wife is into shooting. Let her move at her own pace. Don't push her or she will come to hate it.

www.orpci.org

Guest 6.8 AR

I don't push my wife at all. It wouldn't work. She decided on her own to get a permit and carry.

She fools me quite often. :D

S & W 15-22 and that is the way it was made, no after market finish.

and thank you for fixing the subject line. the subject line was my idea but did not think about her also wearing pink, and it was about her shooting the pink M & P 15-22 not her in the pink shirt.

I wanted to do some sort of comp shooting thing at one time..I am actually pretty decent with skeet and a pistol.. Then I went to a range one time and some (insert expletetive) made some snide remarks and after that I could not hit 1 target anymore..It really soured it for me.

Glad to see a woman that does this..I bet its fun :)

Guest wickedwanda

I wanted to do some sort of comp shooting thing at one time..I am actually pretty decent with skeet and a pistol.. Then I went to a range one time and some (insert expletetive) made some snide remarks and after that I could not hit 1 target anymore..It really soured it for me.

Thank you and it is a lot of fun. I would like to see more women get into the shooting sport.

wow, most everywhere we go, most people are better than that! now and again there would be someone say something like "you are not going to let a girl beat you are you" but that stuff just drives her harded to silence the noise. :)

and yes from time to time we have been squaded with poeple that rub you the wrong way. but that is just life.

but with that said, there are those who do not like shooting with me, cause i can be loud and just having fun, when others are very serious.

Its not that the guy was joking around or ribbing me in jest..He was one of those guys that rather see a woman in the kitchen making dinner..He was a 450 lbs guy with a fat cigar and decked out in Benelli gear..Nasty coments and nasty looks..I never have any problems shooting with people..In fact, we shoot with around 10 to 20 people from this board on a regular basis...