Limited Project Finished Pink and Black S&W 9mm

Guest wickedwanda

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wickedwanda

Did you do this yourself? It looks great, though I would have gone with fuchsia personally. :slap:

We had the barrel and magwell sent off to be painted. The grip was provided by Julie Golob.

Guest wickedwanda

Not exactly my style, but you did a great job on it. What are the horizontal slots on the slide for?

Weight reduction and it makes me look like i know what i am doing. :cool:

Guest 6.8 AR

Just like a woman. Now your talking about redecorating :D

Nice looking pistol. I know some folks laugh at those pink guns, but I imagine if some gal points one at you,

it would be scary as Hell, and be quite intimidating, if not disarming.

Guest wickedwanda

Just like a woman. Now your talking about redecorating :D

Nice looking pistol. I know some folks laugh at those pink guns, but I imagine if some gal points one at you,

I had already been shooting this gun in compitition and got bumped up to marksman in IDPA and put in C class in USPSA. It shoots extremly well. For some reason I have gotten into black and pink. It use to be everything had to be in black. Don't know why the change in me. I am also getting into the Zombie mode. Working on another rifle for that but it will be a 223. :love:

I like it...I have a LC9 that has the engraved slide...No way I could put different furniture on that..

But I am starting to like the 1911's., and there is all kinds of pink stuff to be had.

lol....

I do like your gun..very neat

she shot 1911's for several years, the springfield 1911 loaded 9mm tuned by there custom shop was her baby. she also had P-14 that she hunted moles with. yes the little guys that live in the ground and make trails in the yard.

her springfield broke a ejecter at a match and i made the mistake of not sending it back to springfield custom shop and when it came back it like a different gun and she was unhappy with it and that is when she changed to the M & P and has not looked back.

Guest 6.8 AR

I had already been shooting this gun in compitition and got bumped up to marksman in IDPA and put in C class in USPSA. It shoots extremly well. For some reason I have gotten into black and pink. It use to be everything had to be in black. Don't know why the change in me. I am also getting into the Zombie mode. Working on another rifle for that but it will be a 223. :love:

Keep it up. Nothing wrong with a little accent around the trigger. :D

I'll bet there will be a need soon for that zombie rifle.

I know some folks laugh at those pink guns, but I imagine if some gal points one at you,

A couple of times while BSing at Farnsworth's Firearms, the owner (Robbie) has commented with a grin, "Hey, nobody wants to be shot with a pink gun." I think he is right.

Guest swordsister

Fuchsia is good. Purple is better. Royal, please. Nothing wrong with basic black, however. Easier to conceal.

Guest wickedwanda

Fuchsia is good. Purple is better. Royal, please. Nothing wrong with basic black, however. Easier to conceal.

yeap, black is easier to conceal but this is for fun.

Guest wickedwanda

my new holster for my limited gun. Shot at NTPS today. did really good til i got to the stage that had all steel. Gun was so sweet to shoot.IMG_6080.jpgIMG_6081-1.jpgIMG_6081.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I actually starting to like the pink a lot better... I think the black really sets it off.What holster is it sitting in ? looks very different.

as far as the 1911`s for a daily carry.. its a bit to heavy and big for me. and while I do carry while riding my horse ( my LC9).No way I could or want to carry a fullsize1911..lol

I seen a smaller 1911 somewhere.. suppose to be a midsize ?

I actually starting to like the pink a lot better... I think the black really sets it off.What holster is it sitting in ? looks very different.

as far as the 1911`s for a daily carry.. its a bit to heavy and big for me. and while I do carry while riding my horse ( my LC9).No way I could or want to carry a fullsize1911..lol

I seen a smaller 1911 somewhere.. suppose to be a midsize ?

sorry for the delayed anwser, she thought she did already. it is a Bladetech speed rig with tek-loc, and L.E. DOH (drop and offset) also the LE you most ask for it is much nicer than there standard DOH part

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest wickedwanda

I would like to see the guns but the images are unavailable. Only an icon saying the images have been moved or deleted

If you will give me a little time to replace the photos I will be more than happy to show you. At the moment the R of RWF is in the trauma unit at Vanderbilt hospital in Nashville. he has been there a week now. he had a freak accident and broke his neck and damaged his spinal cord. at the moment he is paralized from the waist down. They are trying to convince me it may be perminant but I am not going to let it.