When/Where - Action Pistol sports, 3 Gun - Tennessee

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Modified original post to show summer start times for ORSA IDPA. New shooter orientation will be at 0830 and matches will start at 0900 until October of this year. There has been some changes to ORSA 3gun as well but will need to verify. I believe they just added another day for the shoot.

where is the mtpsa range?

MTPSA is in Lewisberg.... It's Middle Tennessee's best kept secret...

You can send me a note if you are interested in more information....

MTSC is in Manchester... and is another great club

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
There's 3 gun at waldrons in Manchester on the 1st Sunday of the month. El guapo posts the match in the special events area the week of.
There's a few more that run but u have to keep an eye out for em or travel..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.
  • 9 months later...

hello shooters, eagle eye shooting complex is having its first ever 3 gun match saturday april 18, gates open at 8 ,sign up at 9,shoot at 10. five stages $20.00. its a beautiful range with a grill, bathrooms even the ladies would love, they sell guns,ammo and gear,they also rent firearms if needed. come one come all new and seasoned shooters . if you have any questions please email me at ragudon70@yahoo.com  or my facebook page don rogalski, thanks. then after this  match they will be help every 3rd saturday.

• 2 weeks later...

eagle eye shooting complex first ever monthly 3 gun match is saturday april  18 , gates open at  8 am, register at 9 , shoot at 10. five stages for $20. we are a new 3 gun nation club wanting to get shooters to join us monthly. ive been working with  companies to donate prizes for a raffle . i  have had some that are interested like j dewey rods , taccom ,3 gun nation , carbon arms , freedom munitions and more on the way. we want new and seasoned shooters to attend. the address is 30 elk ridge road , mt pleasant , tn 38474 ...if you have any questions feel free to contact me at ragudon70@yahoo.com or via my facebook page 3gun@eagle eye shooting complex or eagle eye or add me on my personal page donald rogalski. thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

New update for MCTS club edited in original: Effective July 1st

Refer to MCTS website for times and range rules

1st Saturday IDPA

2nd Weekend Saturday USPSA

2nd Weekend Sunday USPSA

3rd Saturday Steel matches (outlaw steel or man vs man) This will be randomly changed to 3gun

4th Weekend Saturday USPSA This will be randomly changed to 3gun(2day events)

4th Weekend Sunday USPSA

• 1 year later...

I know this is an older post but I didn't see Kettlefoot Rod and Gun in Bristol VA. Half of Bristol is in TN and half in VA separated only by State Street running thru the middle of town. I've shot IDPA there a few times and they have some great stages.

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...

New range. Middle Tennessee Sporting Association,  Host IDPA on the 1st Saturday of each month, USPSA on the 4th Saturday of each month. Their are also Bench rest matches, trap and small bore matches. 

This is the old Gallatin Gun Club that was run off from the TVA range. We are now at 175 Dry Branch RD in Dixon Springs TN. that is 5 miles south of Lafayette  off highway 10.  

https://www.midtnsportingassociation.com/

https://www.facebook.com/Middle-Tennessee-Sporting-Association-206140253502336

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...