Gunny's in Maryville

Guest sharpshooter01

Guest sharpshooter01

Went and shot the M&P for the first time and went to Gunny's for the first time also. They have a great indoor range. There gun selection wasn't great but if you need a good place to go shoot give them a try, I think you will be pleased.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boomhower

Nice place indeed. I asked about there inventory, and was told they would be getting more stuff to fill up the floor. All in all, that old building has came a long ways in the past few months.

• 8 months later...
Guest bkelm18

Gunny's is good people. I shoot there whenever I want to shoot a rifle. I also took my HCP class there. They do have a lot of open floor space in the showroom though, hopefully they'll get that changed.

• 1 year later...
Guest buttonhook
Anyone been to Gunny's recently? I was gonna see if they were open to shoot on Sundays but their website doesn't exist anymore...

open 1- 7

Guest Caveman
I'd be very surprised if they were closed Sunday.

You could always go to CCA today.

Uh oh you mentioned Coal Creek Armory, now everyone is going to start whining about how CCA's prices suck and how their customer service sucks and how they smell bad and bla bla bla bla. :cheers:

Uh oh you mentioned Coal Creek Armory, now everyone is going to start whining about how CCA's prices suck and how their customer service sucks and how they smell bad and bla bla bla bla. :cheers:

I know, especially that ass named Jim that works there :eek:

• Administrator

Here's a thought... you could stop plugging the shop you work for considering that I've already booted JWP for doing it every chance he could get. :eek:

Guest Caveman
Here's a thought... you could stop plugging the shop you work for considering that I've already booted JWP for doing it every chance he could get. :cheers:

Are you going to bring the ban hammer down on me David? Considering Erik88 brought CCA up to begin with and I was responding to said comment, I don't see how I was "plugging" the shop I work for. Oh well, I guess the time I spend on TGO could go towards learning how to knit after I get booted. :eek:

• Administrator
Are you going to bring the ban hammer down on me David? Considering Erik88 brought CCA up to begin with and I was responding to said comment, I don't see how I was "plugging" the shop I work for. Oh well, I guess the time I spend on TGO could go towards learning how to knit after I get booted. :eek:

If the ban hammer gets dropped it's because of what you continue to do. :cheers:

• Administrator

I think I was pretty clear. I don't want CCA plugged on this forum anymore by anyone who works there. JWP did it every chance he got well past the expiration of his ad campaign.

If customers want to talk about their experiences there, fine. I've never stopped anyone from talking about a store that they've shopped at so long as it didn't become blatant advertising either by intent or by sheer repetition with the appearance of intent. I just don't want that shopped plugged by anyone on their payroll since they refuse to honor the rules regarding advertising and therefore refuse to respect the other shops who do.

Thanks.

Guest tnfireman
I think its new to him too (hasnt been there long), I dont know him but saw him in there working one day.

Does he carry his club and wear the cape at work too?