Bought my first gun today!

Guest Verbal Kint
Whatever works for you guys. THat is all that matters. How long have you guys been married?:)

Too long? :P:whistle:

Been married 7 years, this past May... and been together a little over 8 years.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Angel 24/7

I think everyone is different in their relationships & I think it is cool that everyone figures out their ways to make their lives together work.:whistle:

Edited by Angel 24/7
  • Administrator
I'm not THAT short! Geez! :whistle: lol

And you should be thankful that there are people you can still make fun of for being short. Like 6 year olds. You can make fun of them because they are (usually) shorter than you.

Now quick ****ing up my wife's thread. :)

Guest Valkyrie
And you should be thankful that there are people you can still make fun of for being short. Like 6 year olds. You can make fun of them because they are (usually) shorter than you.

GAH! You're evil! :whistle:

Now quick ****ing up my wife's thread. :P

Ooooookay. :)

Guest Angel 24/7

Well back to the revolver, I looked at one at Rabbi's shop. I liked it, but I don't like the only safety you have is in the trigger. (& of course it wasn't pink)

Guest Verbal Kint
... but I don't like the only safety you have is in the trigger.

Pfft... that's the best safety ever, and the only one you need. :D

Do any of you ladies (or for the guys, your wives) have trouble with the trigger pull on the 642? My fiance hates my 442 and really struggles to pull the trigger. I was surprised by this as I always thought she was pretty strong from playing golf, tennis, softball, etc. Maybe I need to get her one of those grip exercisers...? She loves the gun, but hates the trigger pull,

Guest Verbal Kint
Do any of you ladies (or for the guys, your wives) have trouble with the trigger pull on the 642?

Nope, no issue with Valkyrie shooting her 642. She says she might see it become tiring after an all-day shooting session, but still nothing that isn't tolerable. She's happy with her revolver.

Guest Natosha
My grips are supposed to ship this week and the countdown on my carry permit has begun. I'm so excited!

To me it seems that the ladies are getting their permits alittle fast. At least with the men that I know of. Maybe it really is luck of the draw. Yeah on getting it ordered and hopefully it wont take to long.