Lets get to know each other:

Guest Natosha

Guest Natosha

On some other forums I belong to we did this little question/answer thread to try to get to know each other.

What I want you to do is quote the last question ask and then post any question that you would like an answer too. I will start with an example and then ask a new question.

What type of guns to you have?

I currently don't own any guns but I have a glock 26 on layaway.

Question: What are some hobbies you enjoy other than shooting?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Natosha

I wanted to answer my own question so I let it be the same question for the next person.

I love photography. I am also getting into hiking and I love camping.

Guest Angel 24/7
I wanted to answer my own question so I let it be the same question for the next person.

I love photography. I am also getting into hiking and I love camping.

I accually love to read. I could sit in Barnes & Noble for hours in the quiet with a cup of coffee. That is a secret though because if I don't have the kids with me I sneak off & do it without telling anyone!:D

Guest Natosha
My question is: Would you like to travel?

yes I would love to travel! I would love to have an RV and just go anywhere in the United states! I could just go state to state and and visit them all. Of course I need to win the lottery!

Question: How many children do you have and do want more?

Guest MrsS
My question is: Would you like to travel?

I would love to see New Zealand, Scotland, Ireland and Australia. The only other place I have been to that is not in this country is Canada.

What do you do for a living?

Guest Angel 24/7
yes I would love to travel! I would love to have an RV and just go anywhere in the United states! I could just go state to state and and visit them all. Of course I need to win the lottery!

I have 2 a 12 year old son & a 3 year old daughter. I can't have anymore I had to have a hysterectomy.

Question? What kind of movies do you like?

Guest Angel 24/7
I would love to see New Zealand, Scotland, Ireland and Australia. The only other place I have been to that is not in this country is Canada.

I am a store manager of a Burger King.

Guest MrsS

Natosha..you beat me to Angel's question!, lol

3 kids....no more for me!

Same question as my prior post..what do you do for a living?

Guest Natosha

I am a stay at home mom for now. I was a finance director at a non-profit agency and I have also been an activities director for a nursing home. HA!

Angels question: What kind of movies do you like?

Guest Angel 24/7
I am a stay at home mom for now. I was a finance director at a non-profit agency and I have also been an activities director for a nursing home. HA!

Angels question: What kind of movies do you like?

I like comedies. I would rather laugh then cry or be afraid!

question? What is your favorite color?

Hmmm I don't know if I have a favorite color actually. Dang I want to answer all the other questions :D Am I supposed to?

Well I am!! LOL

I have 3 handguns and a rifle at the moment. A Glock 26, a Kel-tec P3AT, my CZ 75D PCR and a Remington .22 Nylon 66.

Like Angel, I LOVE to read but it is hard getting time to do so because I usually have my nose in the computer.

I don't necessarily want to travel, I mean it would be ok I guess sometimes but I am a home body now that I have gotten older.

I can't have anymore kids hahahaha! Praise the Lord! :D Kidding, but I have raised four, so I am ready for a break. I have two sons and two daughters ranging from the age of 17 to 31.

I am not working outside the home anymore and that's the way I like it LOL.

Movies... I again have to side with Angel, Natosha can vouch for me, I LOVE LOVE LOVE to laugh, so a good comedy is my fav though I do love a good love story too and I don't mind watching a movie that will touch me enough to make me cry but I am not much for scary.

OK, so I think I covered them all, don't get upset at me Natosha or I will just spank your fanny, oh wait, you are too old for that now aren't you? Hahaha I sure am glad cause I am too old for it also, you can probably out run me!! Ha!

Question? How many pets do you have?

I got on this one late so Im going to answer like Guns&Dobes

I just bought my first gun. A S&W 642 J-frame revolver

My hobbies also include photography and being outdoors.

I LOVE to travel. Anywhere I can get to. I love seeing new places.

We are expecting our first baby in January. And will probably have at least one more sometime in the future

I am an RN.

And I also love funny movies.

I have 2 Boston Terriers, Daisy and Ginger.

Okay, thanks for indulging me, I dont get to play online very much.

So my question, Do you prefer sunrise or sunset?

Guest Angel 24/7

Oh god the pets! 2 great parinese, a beagle,(outside) a fat ass cat,(inside) we also have goats, & chickens.

Sunrise! I would love to go to bed at 7pm & be up every morning at sunrise. My mother nicknamed me sunshine because I would wake up at the crack of dawn very happy, huge smile & ready to go!

Question: What music do you listen to?

Guest Mrs Shima

Hey girls !

- I have a Ruger SP101 .357 revolver or S & W J Frame which ever I like better and I want something pink

- I like photography, scrapbooking, gardening and being outdoors.

- I love to travel. We went to St. Lucia for our honeymoon and then went to Japan to meet my hubby's family. I like road trips and seeing new places.

- No kids yet, But we do have one yellow lab puppy named Reecie who is 7 months old.

- I work at AIG / American General as a Insurance Underwriter.

- Favorite type of movies are comedies & chick flicks

- I prefer sunsets, sunrises are just way to early.

- Country music would be my favorite. However, I like pretty much anything.

Guest Angel 24/7

Yes, we are complete opposites. He is pure country, I am all city girl. It works for us, we are open to seeing each others worlds! 13 years in Oct.

Guest Natosha

Favorite color: I have a tie. I love pink and I love green!

Favorite movies: Comedy and chick flicks. I also love drama just nothing scary.

Sunset or sunrise? Probably vote for sunset.

How many kids? I only have one right now! I would really like to have another sometime. just not sure when.

Favorite music? I love all music but I prefer country then hip hop! HAHAHA!

Next question: Do you have any hidden talents? (I used to sing alot but now that I have Jude I don't have a chance to get on the Karaoke stage!)

Guest Angel 24/7
Favorite color: I have a tie. I love pink and I love green!

Favorite movies: Comedy and chick flicks. I also love drama just nothing scary.

Sunset or sunrise? Probably vote for sunset.

How many kids? I only have one right now! I would really like to have another sometime. just not sure when.

Favorite music? I love all music but I prefer country then hip hop! HAHAHA!

Next question: Do you have any hidden talents? (I used to sing alot but now that I have Jude I don't have a chance to get on the Karaoke stage!)

No I have none.

Question: Optimist Or pesimist

Guest Angel 24/7

I love to go get a big beef roast put, dales marinade, potatoes, carrots, & onions in my big pampered chief stone ware.Put it in the oven, it is so good & the house smells great all day!

Question: What religion? (I am Presbyterian)

Guest MrsS
I love to go get a big beef roast put, dales marinade, potatoes, carrots, & onions in my big pampered chief stone ware.Put it in the oven, it is so good & the house smells great all day!

Question: What religion? (I am Presbyterian)

I am catholic.

Question: do you think students should be able to carry on college campus?

Wow....Im really late getting into this one, but this looks fun! :)

I want to answer them all too! Here we go:

- Handguns: I have an old Colt Trooper .357, a Colt King Cobra .357, a Taurus Ultra-Lite .38, a Glock 23 & 27, and a North American Arms .22 mag mini revolver. Rifles & Shotguns: a Winchester 1300 Defender .12 gauge, a Browning BPS Hunter 12 gauge, a Marlin 30/30 lever action, a Browning .22 lever action, and a Marlin .22 semi-auto.

- I enjoy fishing, hunting, hiking, camping, and anything outdoors!

- I'm with Natosha on the traveling thing.....an RV to tour the U.S. would be awesome!! I've never seen the ocean, so I want to do that soon. I'd also like to see the Grand Canyon, Glacier National Park, and Alaska.

- I am a proud mama to one very awesome little 3 yr. old son.

- I have 9 dogs (yes, 9), two cats, two horses, a goat, and a Beta :D

- I am a stay at home mom.

- I love a good action movie, comedies (not silly ones though), and newer westerns

- Definitely sunsets.....I hate getting up early!

- Hard Rock, Bluegrass, Classical, and Contemporary Christian. I like lots of different music! It just has to be fast, no slow stuff!!!

- Favorite color would have to be GREEN! The color of the great outdoors!

- Not much talent here.....I think the thing I do best is being a mom :)

- Pesimist.....but I prefer to call myself a realist :D

- Favorite family meal would have to be burgers on the grill!

- I am a Christian.

- Yes, I definitely think students that have a valid HCP should be able to carry on campus. I also think that all the faculty should be required to open carry......after getting their HCP of course......and I think they should probably have to take some kind of extra training too.

Here's my Question: If you could only have ONE gun, whether it be a handgun, shotgun, or rifle........what gun would you choose?