Lets get to know each other:

Guest Natosha

Guest MrsS

I would choose my .380 b/c its easier to carry, of course.

Question: Does your husband/significant other also carry? (Mine does).

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My husband is waiting on his HCP, it has been gone 8 weeks today so hopefully it won't be much longer, so as soon as it is here he will carry.

Question: Was there a defining moment or something that happened that caused you to decide to carry?

Guest Natosha

Question: Does your husband/significant other also carry? Not yet but will be ordering his in June when he has a few days off to get to the DMV.

(Again) hahah Question: Was there a defining moment or something that happened that caused you to decide to carry? (I have a pushy mom! LOL)

My husband doesn't carry and doesn't have any interest in guns at all. I had most of my guns and carry permit before we met.

As for a defining moment that caused me to get my carry permit.......I had a crazy boyfriend around 1995 that made some threats when we parted ways. I was carrying my little NAA mini revolver without my permit after that for a bit.....then I decided I wanted to get legal and carry something bigger :slap:

Question: Do you think you should be able to shoot someone JUST for stealing your property, when your life is NOT in danger?

I personally do not think this is an acceptable reason to take someones life.....although this question was brought up in at least one other thread a while back and the majority seemed to feel that you should be able to.

Good question.

Personally I do not feel that it should be ok to shot someone unless they are threatening you or someone with bodily harm or death.

To shoot someone over a possession just doesn't sit well with me. Things can be replaced or not but no object on earth is worth a life in my opinion.

On the other hand, if a thief breaks into and enters my home and is stealing something I would pull a weapon and demand them to stop and if they came at me with the intent to harm me then I feel that I would be justified in defending myself.

Guest Angel 24/7

Alright I have to catch up!

I don't know guns that well yet. So I would have to say handgun one of the 2 I own Taraus24/7.

Allan was getting into handguns he told me I needed to learn how if something should ever happen. I shot the first time & fell in love. So this is something we did together.

No I don't think you should be able to shoot someone over material things, for most of my stuff that is why I have insurance. It would still piss me off though.

I think students should be able to carry if they have a HCP, maybe it will stop some of this sh**.

Question: What was the moment you knew you loved your husband or significant other?

Guest MrsS

Question: What was the moment you knew you loved your husband or significant other?

I met my husband through the internet (in a forum, of all things); we were both going through divorces and spoke on the phone and webcam for months...I knew I loved him when I got to finally hold him for the first time (we lived in different states at the time)-been married for almost 6 years and have a four year old, now.

Question:should HCP/CCW rules be "universal" throughout this country...or should it remain individual states' rules?

I met my husband through the internet.

Ditto!

Question:should HCP/CCW rules be "universal" throughout this country...or should it remain individual states' rules?

I wish they were universal with it being the best of all the states laws put together.

Guest MrsS

I wish they were universal with it being the best of all the states laws put together.

I agree with you, Guns & Dobes.

Question: what is your zodiac sign? (I am a gemini).

Wow, I met my husband on the internet too! Pretty wild!

I'm a Taurus.......and just as stubborn and hard headed as a typical Taurus too! But also loyal, practical, and dependable :)

Question: Here's a deep one......if you could go back and change one day in your life, what would it be?

I think my answer to that question would be to have spent more time with my dad on the last day that he was alive......and tell him how much I loved him and appreciated everything he'd done for me in my life....and for being such a good dad.

Edited by PackinMama
Guest Angel 24/7

Cancer....

I think universal.

My mother died unexpectedly on 9/11/99. I wish I could go back to the day to at least be their or be able to tell her how much I love her!

Question: If you were handed a million dollars cash, what would you do with it!

Guest MrsS
Cancer....

I think universal.

My mother died unexpectedly on 9/11/99. I wish I could go back to the day to at least be their or be able to tell her how much I love her!

Question: If you were handed a million dollars cash, what would you do with it!

Some would be donated to my local church; some would go to each of our childrens' college funds, and I would pay off all my debts, as well as the debts of my and my husband's parents.

Question: should single parents (moms or dads), including those single by divorce, serve in the front lines of the military?

Guest Natosha
Question: should single parents (moms or dads), including those single by divorce, serve in the front lines of the military?

NOPE! Simple as that.

Question: What is one of your favorite experiences?

I would have to say my favorite experience was pregnancy and having my baby boy!! I remember seeing his ultrasound picture for the first time and hearing his heartbeat.....that was so awesome! Then when I felt him kick for the first time, and when I felt him get the hicups! :D Then, best of all, was when I heard him cry and saw him and held him for the first time......there is no better experience in the world than that!!!

Question: What's your favorite tv program?

I am back! I have been AWOL for a few days. I can't believe how much we have in common on here.

I met my husband online and we have been together 10 years now.

Angel, I lost my Mom on 10-02-99 just a couple weeks after you. Gee! http://www.babyjane.ws/index8.html

OK on to the questions:

Question: If you were handed a million dollars cash, what would you do with it?

I would pay off all mine and my childrens debts first and then buy some land.

Thats a hard question, to me the most important thing for a child is to have his or her parents with them. If they are single then that child needs that parent at home raising them.

Question: What is one of your favorite experiences?

I have to agree with Packin, it was when I gave birth to my children.

Question: What's your favorite tv program?

Sheesh, that's hard but I guess I will have to say "House".

Question: What is your favorite movie or mini series? Mine is The Thorn Birds

Well welcome back Diane! I was wondering where you'd been!

My favorite movie would have to be "Catch and Release." If any of you girls haven't seen that one, check it out! It's awesome!

Question: The American Idol Final result show is tonight!! Which David would you like to see win?

I like them both very much and it should really be a tie.......but I think David Archuletta will win. I personally prefer David Cook because I prefer the harder rock that he does and I think he's extremely cute too! :eek:

Edited by PackinMama
Guest eyebedam

I believe David Cook is the better musician of the 2. However little David straight out performed the older of the 2. I think David Cook will have a long & very good musical career & David Artchuleta would do really well on the disney channel.

Question: Do you think they should allow folks of the same sex to french kiss on network TV when they wont allow cussing? Which of the 2 is more confusing to children who are watching?

Thanks Tabby! Had computer problems.

Question: The American Idol Final result show is tonight!! Which David would you like to see win?

I had hoped that it would come down to the two Davids because after about week 4 or 5 into the show they became the two favorites of mine. To be honest I would love to see the kid win because he really REALLY wants this but if I were to choose which is the most talented in my opinion I would have to go with Cook. Bottom line is it doesn't matter which for me.

Guest MrsS
Thanks Tabby! Had computer problems.

I had hoped that it would come down to the two Davids because after about week 4 or 5 into the show they became the two favorites of mine. To be honest I would love to see the kid win because he really REALLY wants this but if I were to choose which is the most talented in my opinion I would have to go with Cook. Bottom line is it doesn't matter which for me.

I am hoping for David Cook!

Question: Not counting Tennessee, what other state would you want to live in and why? ( For me, Its Rhode Island....love the snow and the small town atmosphere there.)

Question: What's your favorite book?

Thats a tough one, there is a set that I LOVE and then one single by the same author. The single being "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers and her "Mark of the Lion" series.

YEAH DAVID COOK!!!!