Tokarevs TT33 or M57....

the m57 is easier to take apart.

If all you really want to shoot is the cartridge...CZ 52...highly accurate. With a 52 you don't need a medium range rifle 100 yard accuracy is great. can't say that about a lot of handguns.

Edited by bajabuc

got my TT33 today from SOG........very dissapointing

Cleaning it the stupid saftey fell apart,now it just flops around...I think im gonna just remove it totally and plug the hole......

The mags,one is dented and the follower wont go down more than 4 rounds

the other mag is too wide and wont slide in unless you force it and then it wont slide out....and even the holster was a moly stinky POS I had to toss in the shed.....SOG is gonna pick up the mags and swap for new ones but hand picked 10.00 extra,youd think they would make sure the mags fit

There is a little spring and detent that go into those awful safeties on the Romanian. Do you happen to loose one or both of those?

You may find the gun works better without the safety. I had one and the hammer would not drop with a fully loaded mag inserted...most of the time.

There is a little spring and detent that go into those awful safeties on the Romanian. Do you happen to loose one or both of those?

You may find the gun works better without the safety. I had one and the hammer would not drop with a fully loaded mag inserted...most of the time.

the spring shot out on its own,I didnt even touch it....I think SOG booby trapped me on this sale,everything about it has been

awful

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...