am i missing something?

is it the norm for there to be extra parts in ar LPK's? I just finished assembling a lower and have an extra takedown pin spring and detent for it. has me worried i might of left something out, which is a possibility cause this is just the third one ive done. to my knowledge the only thing those size springs and detents are used for are the two takedown pins

right? thanks

Edited by reed1285

I have gotten kits that had extra sping and detent before.I think they know sometimes when installing the front detent you accidentally launch them to who knows where.

Edited by jcoosi

You should have one takedown spring and detent for each takedown pin. There is also one spring and detent for the safety selector. If you got those covered you're fine. Is love to come across an lpk with extras from time to time!!!!!!

Guest Scramasax

I keep a small tackle box with extra detente, springs, and bolt keys. I just hate it when I hear a "zing" have had to give a lot of them to friends after their first stock or grip change. Every parts kit should come with any extra detent and spring or two. The parts fairy was good to you.

Cheers,

ts

Actually those little pins launch themselves with such a high escape velocity that they leave our reality and enter another's. This also explains why we sometimes find small things in our reality that we swear we have never had. It is because a person in another reality had something of theirs exceed their reality's escape velocity.

Dolomite

Guest nysos

Actually those little pins launch themselves with such a high escape velocity that they leave our reality and enter another's. This also explains why we sometimes find small things in our reality that we swear we have never had. It is because a person in another reality had something of theirs exceed their reality's escape velocity.

Dolomite

I have socks that manage to do that.

Guest motonut

Dolomite

I have socks that manage to do that.

:rofl::rofl:

I have a bigger problem with putting things in that place where I keep things I don't want to lose. Bad part is, I can't remember where that special place is. If I ever find that place, I'm rich!

I quite putting stuff in places so I don;t lose them. Now I have a giant junk drawer that has the smallest parts all the way up to the biggest parts.

Dolomite

• Admin Team

My gun room is my goto place for stuff I don't want to lose or misplace. It's fairly small - and organized - as it has evolved into my gun/gear/stuff that I don't want anyone to screw with room.

Problem is that everyone else in my house know that this is where all the cool stuff is, and that has caused more than one thing I don't want to misplace to migrate to somewhere else in the house. Rrrrrrr...

Problem is that everyone else in my house know that this is where all the cool stuff is, and that has caused more than one thing I don't want to misplace to migrate to somewhere else in the house. Rrrrrrr...

MasterLock.jpg

Edited by Caster
  • 2 weeks later...