The NRA

Any of you women members of the NRA?

I've been wanting to join and so I finally sent in my money today to join. Not sure exactly what all it means but I suppose it is important and I'm supposed to get a free NRA duffle bag ;)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a member for years but I have let my membership lapse for about a year now. I need to renew! Which magazine did you pick? I always preferred America's First Freedom.

I went to a big NRA banquet that they had in Sevierville at the old Louise Mandrel theatre about 7 years ago. They sent me an invite in the mail and it was all free. They had a huge buffet dinner there, they gave you a free hat, and I got to meet Louise Mandrel (she is a member of the NRA) and Wayne LaPierre. I shook both their hands and actually spoke to Wayne for about 5 minutes. I have the Americas First Freedom magazine issue from 2001 after the twin towers fell.....the cover of the magazine has a picture of the towers burning. Wayne LaPierre signed the cover for me! He is a good guy and I had a great time! After the dinner and meeting Louise and Wayne, we got to go watch Louise Mandrel perform her Christmas show in the theatre. It was really cool!! I also attended an NRA rally in Knoxville the year that Bush and Gore were in the race for president and Charlton Heston was there and gave a speech. Very cool!

Edited by PackinMama
I saw this a little earlier and it made me laugh. I know... the anti-gunners meant it for bad, but I'm capable of laughing at myself. :D

Click for larger version:

NRA-Baby-Bottle--14085.jpg[ATTACH]44[/ATTACH]

:confused:

I'm glad you found this in time for your new one coming along. Gotta get them while their young. :D