Posting Small Signs

I do grant that anyone can have an accident, and that if no legal guns walk in your door, you will not have an accidental shooting involving a legal gun.

A "legal gun" did come through my door...damn near hit a member of my family...oh wait...my shop my rules.

Really sir, is that what you said?

Well, bye...

Dave

Edited by wd-40

A "legal gun" did come through my door...damn near hit a member of my family...oh wait...my shop my rules.

Really sir, is that what you said?

Well, bye...

Dave

Hold up there slick. Apples and oranges. You CHOOSE to allow that legal gun in your store. After the accident, you CHOOSE to ban guns.

So WTF are you saying? You made the rules both before and after the accident. And guess what? You have to live with the consequences of both decisions. Don't try to make out like I am giving you grief. I stood up for your right to post, but apparently you don't have the "lead in the barrel" to return the favor.

So either respond appropriately, or I will have to stop responding so as to not violate the forum rules as if I called it like I see it, I would violate a couple.

His marketing may be controversial, but no one supports the 2nd Admendment more vigorously than the developer of Front Sight........and I like his position that follows:

Dr. Ignatius Piazza

Friday, July 27, 2012

I have the answer to the insanity of Gun Free Zones and I am putting my money where my mouth is by paying the legal fees of the first victim to file a very specific lawsuit against the Cinemark Movie Theater chain that denied responsible citizens their right to carry a concealed weapon to defend themselves against the murderous rampage of a deranged killer.

AND

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I am dedicating this week to the victims of Aurora, Colorado Cinemark Theater mass murders by exposing the insanity of "Gun Free Zones" and calling ALL elected officials, opinion leaders, celebrities, and businesses who support the insanity of gun control exactly what they are... accomplices to mass murder!

I know that sounds harsh, but someone has to speak up loud enough to be heard over the cries from those who perpetuate the unilateral disarmament of responsible citizens, giving criminals, terrorists, and the deranged ZERO resistance to carry out their assaults, rapes, murders and massacres.

Sane Americans, even non gun-owning Americans are no longer buying the anti-gun BS coming out of the usual suspects in Washington DC and the media.

Anyone can see, due to so many real world examples that are readily available on the Internet, that when you have an armed, trained, responsible citizen in a public place EVERYONE IS SAFER and such murderous rampages as have occurred countless times in "Gun Free Zones" just can't happen.

Guest 270win

The key is if you don't notice the sign, then it seems to be legal in TN to carry if the sign is not easily seen. I conceal a snub and no one knows whether I am carrying or not. I like to keep it that way. What is in my pocket is my business and isn't hurting anyone. People can have their little signs and I can carry my snub discreetly so they feel like they are accomplishing something with the halfway signs that you usually miss.