Zimmerman is now apparently a child molester.

Guest 6.8 AR

It'll get worse. Everyone wants him to rot in jail, didn't you know?

I'm sure someone will find a way to eventually connect him to Julius and Ethel Rosenberg before too long.

Overreach. This is now in 'piling on' territory. I'm thinking the judge let it be released because he's pissed that Zimmerman's lawyer filed to get him off the case.

If Zimmerman is in his 30's now, and this crap allegedly went on when the "victim" was 6 to 16 and Zimmerman was 8 to 18, then they were juvies for the most part and this was more than a decade ago. What does this have to do with shooting someone who's beating your head into the pavement? Nothing.

• Like 3

My prediction is that she is a scorned girlfriend wannabe...

I would like to see the judges writings on this release. It sure seems prejudicial to me...

I would think that about sews up getting a new judge although he is on his second. At some point the judging community will close ranks and say no more.

I don't think it matters....he's a goner for sure!

Dave

Sent from my campfire with an old Injun blanket....

I don’t know, most of this BS will have no impact other than getting the Judge changed. That’s a risky move, you never how that will end; I assume GZ made that call.

If he has 6 jurors I think there may be a chance for a verdict. But with 12 jurors I would bet it ends in a hung jury. There doesn’t seem to be many people on the fence on this case.

I don't think it matters....he's a goner for sure!

Dave

Sent from my campfire with an old Injun blanket....

No way a jury will let him off. They will fear for theirs and their family's life as will as the riots in the streets.

• Like 1

I really wish people would think on cases like this without any emotions. It becomes so polarized when they get involved because people immediately jump to conclusions and won't hear you out.

Sadly it's how our country works now, and the media did an absolutely wonderful job of screwing up a person's life, guilty or not. I hope they feel happy at night and get some sleep knowing that they could have potentially killed an innocent man. All my opinions will be held from here on out until more evidence comes forward to support or deny the claims.

Edited by gjohnsoniv
  • Like 1

No way a jury will let him off. They will fear for theirs and their family's life as will as the riots in the streets.

People need spine, that's why we are where we are now. If anything they need to come to a conclusion based off the evidence and stick with it. Stand for justice and what's right, not this crap.

I really wish people would think on cases like this without any emotions. It becomes so polarized when they get involved because people immediately jump to conclusions and won't hear you out.

Sadly it's how our country works now, and the media did an absolutely wonderful job of screwing up a person's life, guilty or not. I hope they feel happy at night and get some sleep knowing that they could have potentially killed an innocent man. All my opinions will be held from here on out until more evidence comes forward to support or deny the claims.

I think I looked at this pretty calmly and without emotion and have not come to the same conclusion as most on this forum. We can only make decisions based on what we read; the jury will hear everything (and I would bet we will also).

I think I looked at this pretty calmly and without emotion and have not come to the same conclusion as most on this forum. We can only make decisions based on what we read; the jury will hear everything (and I would bet we will also).

That is fair. I honestly don't know what to make of this case either. Frankly I say let the people who have nothing better to do then argue over this case go at it. I would honestly care to watch Washington and everything they're doing right now. But hey, this case makes a wonderful distraction for some.

I agree...Florida will erupt in flames if "Z" gets off the hook. Sad part is, I think the people in Florida know that!

Dave

You have a bunch of people already stoking the fire for a riot. It won’t be limited to Florida, and I doubt it will depend on the verdict.

• Like 2