differences in where they were but they were actual

witnesses who stated them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, there were witnesses

who made those statements. May have been some

differences in where they were but they were actual

witnesses who stated them.

Yes, I'm aware there are witnesses that have changed their statement, however, there were no witnesses who saw how it started.

Guest Lester Weevils

Interesting, Lester. I've been fortunate enough

to have missed that kind of excitement, but I

imagine that will change the way the world is

changing.

Thanks 6.8

Agreed the trial and political environment surrounding the case is racism and reverse-racism and anti-gun vs pro-gun. Economic class divisions among millions of non-involved cheerleaders, though that is puzzling because Z and M had about the same socio-economic status. Cheerleaders even somewhat align along age divisions though that is also puzzling because the two were not extremely different in age.

I didn't tell my story to illustrate how dangerous and scary the world is.The crazy neighbor didn't change my world view. The world is safe except for those times when it is dangerous. :) I get embarrassed the rare times lit-up popo cars are parked on the street, which makes the neighborhood look unrespectable. Neighborhoods are supposed to be boring. As a young adult I lived in a couple of exciting neighborhoods with lots of lit-up popo cars. It was embarrassing back then as well. :)

Some Z fanboys say, "What, is it illegal to talk to a young black man on the street?" That is not my point. You don't have to be afraid of yer own shadow. Talk to who you please. Young black men ain't the only ones that might kick yer butt if you happen to piss em off. It is obvious that even if you mind yer own business then occasional trouble will seek you out. On the other hand if you go looking for trouble then trouble is easy to find. Trouble ain't ever been a rare commodity. The incompetent fool who jumped into the quarry and broke his neck = bad judgment. The skilled fella who jumped into the quarry and survived = not-bad judgment. His pal who didn't jump into the quarry = good judgment.

A competent upstanding fellow gifted with high bad-ass quotient might have done exactly the same as Z and it MIGHT have been GOOD judgement, or at least not foolhardy. Assuming that the encounter would have ended with nobody dead and possibly not even anybody in jail. Definitely nobody on trial for murder.

Thats all I'm sayin-- Why would Z call the popo on M, if Z didn't suspect M dangerous? If Z suspected M dangerous, then why would Z get out of the truck?

1. Z had called the popo but didn't really think M was dangerous?

2. Z did suspect M dangerous, but Z had an unrealistically high appraisal of his own bad-ass quotient?

3. Z is a dim bulb and unfortunately he did not give it much thought one way or the other? And hasn't given it much thought to this very day, having publically stated that if given a re-do he would do it exactly the same and so presumably Z likes being on trial for murder better than he likes finding a better solution that wouldn't have put him on trial for murder?

I consider it generally rude to mess with them who ain't messing with me, but even if you believe meddling a virtue, then there is still such a thing as good vs bad judgment! :)

Guest 6.8 AR

No doubt there were a few bad calls by both. The hoodie wanted to kill him some white hispanic. The white hispanic

might have thought the threat was removed when he lost track of Martin, and then he was ambushed while going

back to his truck. Zimmerman should definitely been more aware of his surroundings. I'm sure there could be several

different scenarios, but that is the one I'm sticking with. :D

Lester, you're right to point out politeness, also. Both of them needed to go to charm school. One of them lost his

life by wanting to kill another. It happens all the time. Instead of the hood, it's a new hood in the making. Blighted

neighborhood becoming one.

Guest 6.8 AR

Yes, I'm aware there are witnesses that have changed their statement, however, there were no witnesses who saw how it started.

I didn't say anyone did see how it started. I do remember there being witnesses pointing out who was on top and bottom, and the

screaming. If I embellished, I apologise.

i didn't embellish. I didn't remember what Tanker said. Still, I'm sorry about that.

Edited by 6.8 AR

I didn't say anyone did see how it started. I do remember there being witnesses pointing out who was on top and bottom, and the

screaming. If I embellished, I apologise.

The post I had been referring to before by another member claimed that witnesses saw Martin ambush Zimmerman. I know that isn't true. But to be honest, I haven't been paying attention to what's been going on with the witnesses and the flip flopping of stories. I figure it'll come out in court if it's truthyish. Neither prosecutors or the defense will put up witnesses that are untrustworthy, less they be ripped apart on the stand and do more harm than good.

I'm prepared to eat my words if the trial starts and the only evidence they have is that Zimmerman is a white-hispanic and Treyvon is a twelve year old black kid. With a Murder 2 charge I just don't think that's how it's gonna go down.

Not sure if I am following this. I may have misunderstood, but Trayvon Martin was 17 years old at the time of his death.

And now...

1) Why is Zman sticking his face on every video and news show, trying to convence america he did nothing wrong and "would do it again"...while showing NO emotion of having taken another persons life...My opinion: He could have poured on a little drama, shed a tear or two (whether he's right or wrong) He probably could have convenced me enough to change my mind.

Dave

The only interview with him I have seen is the Hannity interview, which was the first...have there been any since then? He did apologize at the end of he interview and show remorse. When asked if he would have done anything different, he can't just say "I never would have gotten out of my truck"...to do so admits guilt. Besides, how is getting out of your truck in your neighborhood a crime.

Not sure if I am following this. I may have misunderstood, but Trayvon Martin was 17 years old at the time of his death.

That was my witty way to acknowledge the media spin being placed on the story that has outraged many folks here.

Edited by TMF 18B

The only interview with him I have seen is the Hannity interview, which was the first...have there been any since then? He did apologize at the end of he interview and show remorse. When asked if he would have done anything different, he can't just say "I never would have gotten out of my truck"...to do so admits guilt. Besides, how is getting out of your truck in your neighborhood a crime.

There are several videos out of his interviews. Even one where he takes you to the scene and gives you a blow by blow account of his actions, very shortly after all this happened. Look around and you'll find them.

I want to hear the other side of the story....but he's dead....

Dave

I can only imagine how they looked to each other...scared sh**less to boot....

A black teen wearing a "hoodie" carrying skittles and a drink stuck in his belt...I see where Z would be scared...he thought TM was a Gangsta!

A hispanic dude, wearing a red sweater with a handgun in his hand or most likely stuck in his belt in one fashion or another. I see where TM would be scared....he thought Z was a gangbanger.

Zman speaks for himself. Trayvon only has the person he was talking to on his phone to speak for what may have come down at the time it happened.

Dave

Guest Lester Weevils

Besides, how is getting out of your truck in your neighborhood a crime.

Hi Atlas

Dunno much law and dunno what happened. Nobody was a direct witness of the entire conflict but enough people saw part of it, am guessing that there must have been several people outside in that overall vicinity. Not everybody was inside watching TV.

Dunno if M was out looking for somebody to beat up. Maybe, maybe not. Because Z wasn't the only possible beat-down victim outdoors on the complex, and most likely Z wasn't even the easiest possible beat-down victim-- Dollars to donuts M could have easily found a granny, some old geezer, or a kid, likely un-armed.

So why did M pick Z? Apparently Z wasn't much of a challenge, but perhaps more a challenge than other potential victims? Is it disputed that the fight starts "something like"-- M, "Why are you following me?" Z, "What are you doing here?" I'm not saying exactly like that. Just in that ballpark.

Ain't claiming indisputable fact that Z did anything "special" to become the target. Ain't saying that if Z did behave in a fashion to get himself selected, that it was necessarily illegal. But the odds seem to favor that M did SOMETHING more than just get out of the truck in order to get M's attention? There were lots of people on the complex who had got out of their trucks and cars, and none of the others got attacked? On the other hand maybe it was mere coincidence that the only guy who called 911 several minutes before the fight started, that one guy who called 911 was just accidentally selected as the favored beat-down target that M had been searching for?

Hey Lester,

I don't think Trayvon was looking for trouble at all. I think he just got agitated that he thought he was being followed and took action. I think Z was on the lookout for trouble, because of recent home invasions in the neighborhood, but I don't think he was trying to instigate anything...he was just trying to keep an eye on the guy til the cops got there, and when they told him "we don't need you to do that" he went around where he thought Trayvon was heading to get the street address for the police (because he was behind the houses and couldn't see the numbers on the houses).

That is all I am saying in all of this. I do believe this was a tragedy, and I don't believe either man deserved their fate.

Edited by atlas3025
Guest 6.8 AR

My, aren't we feeling sorry for this young black

dead guy? Is that what tugs at your heartstrings?

That's why there will be no justice. Too many wish

it otherwise. Do you really propose that Zimmerman

is guilty because the other is dead? Get rid of self

defense as an argument because with that sentiment

no one should be able to use it, but you had better

disarm the government along with the sheep while

you gut justice because without it society doesn't

stand a chance. I guess with that kind of emotion

ruling the day it's not going to matter. We're already

in Utopia.

Guest 6.8 AR

If he wasn't out looking for trouble, and if there is a

semblance of what Zimmerman said as true, what

was Martin doing ducking in and out between the

houses? Sure, he wasn't scoping out houses to

break in to later. Just minding his own business

with a bag of Skittles. Yeh, right.

I admit there may be a possibility that Zimmerman

could be lying, but I won't take that one to the bank.

If all you have to argue is one is dead and one is alive

at least someone did something right.