Zimmerman on Hannity Tonight

No, that's not true. There is also strong physical evidence that corroborates Zimmerman's side of the story. The liberal press is trying awfully hard to cover it up and act like it doesn't exist.

I'm unaware of physical evidence other than the evidence of the altercation, such as Zimmerman's wounds and Treyvon's wounds. Other than that I know of no such evidence that suggests Martin intentionally ambushed Zimmerman in an unprovoked attack.

I'm unaware of physical evidence other than the evidence of the altercation, such as Zimmerman's wounds and Treyvon's wounds. Other than that I know of no such evidence that suggests Martin intentionally ambushed Zimmerman in an unprovoked attack.

Are you agreeing then that there is physical evidence?

Are you agreeing then that there is physical evidence?

Well yeah. There is a 9mm hole in one person and a cut up scalp on the other.... pretty hard to deny that. Beyond that there is evidence that an altercation took place on the ground. I don't know of any physical evidence that says for sure who or how it started though.

• Like 1

There is a witness who saw Trayvon sitting on top of Zimmerman whoopin' the piss out of him. I would expect that if Zimmerman had started it there would have been no whoopin', just a shooting. I don't think Zimmerman would have tried to start #### with Martin without his hand on his gun, considering Martin was so much bigger.

• Like 1

There is a witness who saw Trayvon sitting on top of Zimmerman whoopin' the piss out of him. I would expect that if Zimmerman had started it there would have been no whoopin', just a shooting. I don't think Zimmerman would have tried to start #### with Martin without his hand on his gun, considering Martin was so much bigger.

Right. I think all sorts of things too. I happen to think the exact opposite you do. I also entertain the idea that I might be wrong, although I don't think I am. The folks that are going to get to the bottom of it will be the jury.

• Like 1
Guest Lester Weevils

There is no doubt in my mind that in this case, each guy thought the other was up to no good. Zimmerman thought he was watching a burglar (home invasions had happened in that very gated community) and Trayvon thought he was being stalked by someone who meant him harm.

Hi Atlas. The above scenario has so far seemed most likely to me, but I don't have unshakeable conviction "that's the way it was". If more or different evidence appears in the trial-- Or if actual evidence presented at trial differs from press reports of evidence-- Or if one side can "connect the dots" of evidence in the more logical convincing fashion-- Could swing it either way.

Oh, I am certainly open to the evidence, and can be swayed with any new that comes up. I am basing my beliefs off the 911 tape, and from the eyewitness statements. There may be security tapes out there that shows it clearyly that we haven't seen yet.

What we do know is that the media tried to convict Zimmerman as soon as they got ahold of this. They used pics of Trayvon when he was a 13 year old kid instead of a 17 year old HS Defensive Lineman, doctored the 911 tapes to make it sound like "Z" thought Trayvon looked suspicious only because he was black, and tried to paint "Z" as some sort of vigilante. They even had expert after expert try to convince us that "Z" called Martin a "Coon", when it was obvious to everyone but the MSM that the word he used was not that. It always sounded like "Punk" to me.

NONE of the media biased is in dispute. NBC employees were fired over the doctored tapes. I have learned that when the MSM goes ape#### in support of something, I usually find that is exactly the opposite of what I believe to be best...so naturally, I expect this to be no different.

Again, I don't think Trayvon was a criminal or in the wrong. As I said before, I just don't think either guy could see the other's "white hat" because of the rain and the dark.

Edited by atlas3025
  • Like 1
Guest Lester Weevils

Oh, I am certainly open to the evidence, and can be swayed with any new that comes up. I am basing my beliefs off the 911 tape, and from the eyewitness statements. There may be security tapes out there that shows it clearyly that we haven't seen yet.

What we do know is that the media tried to convict Zimmerman as soon as they got ahold of this. They used pics of Trayvon when he was a 13 year old kid instead of a 17 year old HS Defensive Lineman, doctored the 911 tapes to make it sound like "Z" thought Trayvon looked suspicious only because he was black, and tried to paint "Z" as some sort of vigilante. They even had expert after expert try to convince us that "Z" called Martin a "Coon", when it was obvious to everyone but the MSM that the word he used was not that. It always sounded like "Punk" to me.

NONE of the media biased is in dispute. NBC employees were fired over the doctored tapes. I have learned that when the MSM goes ape#### in support of something, I usually find that is exactly the opposite of what I believe to be best...so naturally, I expect this to be no different.

Again, I don't think Trayvon was a criminal or in the wrong. As I said before, I just don't think either guy could see the other's "white hat" because of the rain and the dark.

Yep it is ambiguous, made worse by bad reporting. The "tragic misunderstanding" middle ground might seem most likely from the evidence we hear on the news, but it is entirely possible to swing both ways. Given the "public evidence" one can't COMPLETELY rule out that Z had a chip on his shoulder with a touch of both Grumpy Old Guy syndrome and Barney Fife syndrome. Similarly, one can't COMPLETELY rule out that M was a stoned punk out looking for somebody to beat up. Perhaps at trial the sum totality of admissable evidence will better rule out the least-probable scenarios.

I read that some drugs are difficult to detect in toxicology. Possibly the Pot in M's system will affect a jury but I doubt it would be a make-or-break factor. If there were other drugs in the tox screen then we would most likely already know, but if defense has not already done it, ought to order the most sensitive tox screens known to man. If they could find even one molecule of speed, coke, pcp, codeine or especially bath salts then it would be Z's get-out-of-jail card.

Guest 6.8 AR

We don't know that he didn't try to. We only have one side of the story and the rest is speculation.

We don't know which cow might have jumped over the moon, either, but evidence backs up his story, which is reasonable doubt

to a juror, but some people just want this guy to be guilty for reasons escaping me.

Guest adurbin

So, if Z-man, as you called him would have said "I shouldn't have gotten out of my car", instead of saying that he wouldn't have done anything differently, don't you think that it would have been used against him? To me, if I was a juror, and it was submitted to the record that the suspect stated they would have not gotten out of their car, I would take that as somewhat of an admission of guilt.

Guest adurbin

We don't know which cow might have jumped over the moon, either, but evidence backs up his story, which is reasonable doubt

to a juror, but some people just want this guy to be guilty for reasons escaping me.

Exactly. And, while we don't have Martins word to take for it, what we do have is the circumstantial evidence of character portrayed in the thuggish posts and remarks on twitter and Facebook. I'm sorry, but if it quacks like a duck, and waddles like a duck, chances are, it's a duck. Furthermore, we have the polygraphs that Zimmerman took, that indicated no falsities in his statement. If, since we don't have the other party's word, it came down to character and trustworthiness to decide the fate of a mans life, I'm going to believe multiple polygraphs of one party, over "gangster" types comments, drug references, and pictures of a gold grill in a young punks mouth and ol' day of the week. Not to mention the suspension/expulsion from school, and the drugs found in the boys system, the parents attempt to lock down the Facebook and twitter pages of trayvon to keep the media from seeing the true colors.

And some people want him to be innocent because the media rakes him over the coals. I don't think that is a good reason either. I also don't think we have all the evidence. A charge of 2nd degree murder tells me there is something we don't know since there hasn't been anything released that it is 2nd degree and not manslaughter. I'm no legal eagle, but I would think the charge would be thrown out without some kind of evidence to back it up.

• Like 2

Channel 5 news just had a report showing "Z"man on the screen begging money....why don't ya'll rush right on over to his website and give him some of YOUR hard earned cash!

I THINK it's crazy how much publicity he's promoting for himself!

Dave

Edited by wd-40

it came down to character and trustworthiness to decide the fate of a mans life, I'm going to believe multiple polygraphs of one party, over "gangster" types comments, drug references, and pictures of a gold grill in a young punks mouth and ol' day of the week. Not to mention the suspension/expulsion from school, and the drugs found in the boys system, the parents attempt to lock down the Facebook and twitter pages of trayvon to keep the media from seeing the true colors.

I don’t think the defense will make the mistake of opening the door by attacking the character of the victim. If they do the Prosecution will destroy Zimmerman with past bad acts. And they aren’t kid’s comments or drug references; they are acts of violence.

Evidence? An innocent citizen was walking down the street committing no crime and bothering no one. He saw Zimmerman come after him and he fled; there was an altercation and he was shot to death. None of that is in dispute. Zimmerman had no business getting out of his truck and chasing him. His reckless conduct caused the death of Martin.

That’s my opinion and my opinion only on an internet forum. I am not saying that he shouldn’t get a fair trial, or that he shouldn’t be out on bond. I am arm chair quarterbacking with the information I have just like those that are saying he was justified are doing. The difference is that I don’t care if Martin was kicking Zimmerman azz. Zimmerman’s acts caused that; he put himself in that situation and martin didn’t deserve to die. “Stand your ground†also applies to Martin. He had a right to be where he was and he had a right to defend himself, he was committing no crime when he was chased by a nutcase with a gun (we don’t know whether he saw it or not). Had he beat Zimmerman to death not a jury in the land would convict him; because he was defending himself. Unfortunately all he had were his hands and the bad guy in this scenario had a gun.

This would be like if you willfully engaged in a road rage incident, you both pull over and you get into a mutual fight situation. The other guy gets a couple of good shots to your head; you decide you are in danger and pull out your gun and kill him; you are going to prison. Only with the Zimmerman case, Zimmerman was the only willing participant; Martin was chased down and was protecting himself.

Do I think Zimmerman did this intentionally? Not really, I think he was ignorant and reckless.

• Like 2

Sad that there won't be a fair trial. The DA already said in a press release early on that she wanted "justice for Trayvon"...NOT JUSTICE, but justice for Trayvon. ....also Eric holder's comments were equally inappropriate.

And some people want him to be innocent because the media rakes him over the coals. I don't think that is a good reason either. I also don't think we have all the evidence. A charge of 2nd degree murder tells me there is something we don't know since there hasn't been anything released that it is 2nd degree and not manslaughter. I'm no legal eagle, but I would think the charge would be thrown out without some kind of evidence to back it up.

Yes, because we all know that there's no politics involved in the legal process, right?

He saw Zimmerman come after him and he fled; there was an altercation and he was shot to death. None of that is in dispute. Zimmerman had no business getting out of his truck and chasing him. His reckless conduct caused the death of Martin.

This is where the rubber meets the road. Based on what I have gathered, I think Trayvon didn't flee. He saw someone watching him, got his gangsta on, approached him, asked if he had a problem, then commensed to stomping Z's ass. This is based entirely on speculation, just like your opinion is. But there is a lot of evidence supporting Trayvon being a gansta (either legit or wannabee). Gangsta's take any opportunity to show how bad they are.

• Like 2