Mississippi boy caught on daycare surveillance video beating toddlers

I put this in general chat as it does not involve firearms, though it does involve self-defense, or the lack thereof, for little innocents. Who says children cannot be vicious? You wonder where this little demon learned this little trick. Note how carefully he watches the un-watchful adults to commit his vicious attacks. This makes me sick.

Mississippi boy caught on daycare surveillance video beating toddlers

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/25/mississippi-boy-caught-on-daycare-surveillence-video-beating-toddlers/?test=latestnews

This is just a start to a lengthy rap sheet for the thug

It appears that you are correct. That little bastard has probably been abused in the same manner, but I would still skin him for what he did to those babies.

Anyone get to the part at the bottom with the dad going in and slapping a kid for doing this? Only two problems, a grown adult should not be hitting someone elses kid, plus he got the wrong kid.

As to the young thug in training, I really hope whatever ends up happening to him works and they solve the problem before it gets worse. I don't hold much faith they will or even can but it's worth a shot.

I also agree the kid has probably been abused at one point, at the very least it looks almost like he's trying to pull off some MMA move that IMO he should have even been subjected to viewing.

He needs a woodshed and a thick leather belt...

I don't think this child is a stranger to physical punishment. In fact, I think that's the problem here. This kid doesn't need a spanking, he needs discipline and a role model. I'm assuming he has neither. I can't expect a kid at the age of 9, that has most likely been raised no better than one raises livestock, to behave properly. One day he will be an adult and will just be doing this kind of stuff on a larger, more dangerous scale. Of course at somepoint one assumes responsibility for their own actions, but right now I blame the child's parents (or lack thereof).

The person/people that would be getting slapped here would be the ones running this daycare. At no time should a baby (that is what an 11 month old is) be left unsupervised with older children. Not just because one my be abusive, but because kids simply don't understand how fragile babies are. Hopefully there was no permanent damage suffered by the victims here, but I can see where it easily could have happened. I'm glad to see that one of the daycare workers has been fired and charged with a crime, but I don't know if I could contain my rage if that was my baby being left to be tortured by a future sociopath. Adults should know better; especially adults responsible for child care.

Edited by TMF 18B
  • Like 2
Guest db99wj

That kid has been subjected to this type of physical violence himself, by viewing it on tv or video games, and by watching what his "role model's" do and how they act. That violence is his way of life. Kid will go to juvenile detention or something, become more hardcore, go in and out until they can't hold him any longer due to his age, then he will be going to the pen for life. The question is how many people is this kid going to hurt or murder between now and when he is put away for life. This is a sad way to look at it, but this is all this kid is going to know in life due to his environment. The thug mentality is like a disease and the only way these kids know how to fit in is act like thugs. It is a vicious circle, there are very few that will break away from it. The only way would be if he didn't go back to that environment, but he probably won't and the damage might have already been done and won't be able to turn it around unless he is removed and gets massive amounts of re-programing...err therapy. That video is sickening.

So sad..

I feel sorry for him.He is already without compassion. Even a kid like this should show some compassion towards other kids.. especialy to little girls.

I wonder if he is just doing what he sees his parents do.

The video game bit..I am not so sure about..

My son played games from very early on.. and some where pretty bad.

He never drop kicked anyone much less beat a little girl or bit anyone. He is about the softest spoken passionate person there is.I just dotn think that TV shows or Games have much to dfo with violent behavior.. All teh kids I had around my son played them.. None act like this..

Either way.. its sad .. feel sorry for the parents whos kids got hurt by this little turd

The video game and movie angle is mostly garbage. I will accept that the worst of these can make an already insane/unstable person do something, or perhaps give them an idea they would not have had on their own, but the problem is the individual psychopath in question, not his inspiration.

There are tens of millions of people who have spent untold hours in front of some very disturbing games, movies, "adult" material, even books. There are a very tiny number of nutcases who have gone off the deep end due to exposure to the same --- talking at most a thousand or 2 out of tens of millions -- fractions of 1 percent if that.

A bully does not have to have an abusive parent or anything else. Some kids learn early that they are bigger and stronger and can push others around. Other kids learn that as a group they can destroy the bully. Others learn to be victims. Children left alone are a major eye opener and a taste of what to expect if society ever breaks down, never forget that.

Guest db99wj

IMO, video game/movie violence is just a part of the problem or acts as a catylist to most people. It is the lack of adult role models in their lives, or a distorted view of them or what they are seeing. This kid is living this violence and that violence is toward him and to others around him. The video game or movie or TV just gives him ideas on how to let out his aggression. This kid is living it.

IMO, video game/movie violence is just a part of the problem or acts as a catylist to most people.

Violent games and media have ZERO to do with this stuff. Lived in korea for almost three years and they have more gruesome games and movies than you could ever get away with here in the states and hardly any violent crime even in big cities like Seoul. The only fights I ever seen there were all started by American soldiers, usually involving alcohol and there was only one murder that I know of. When that happened it seemed like the entire country shut down and was disgusted by it actually happening.

* that murder was also by an American soldier to top it off

Edited by Sam1
Guest db99wj

Violent games and media have ZERO to do with this stuff. Lived in korea for almost three years and they have more gruesome games and movies than you could ever get away with here in the states and hardly any violent crime even in big cities like Seoul. The only fights I ever seen there were all started by American soldiers, usually involving alcohol and there was only one murder that I know of. When that happened it seemed like the entire country shut down and was disgusted by it actually happening.

* that murder was also by an American soldier to top it off

Let me try to explain my comment a little better. The video game/movie thing is not the cause, it might have a contributory effect on actual actions to do. That back kick for example. They can learn wrestling/fighting moves from TV/video games. The evil in this kid was learned first hand, this kid lives in that kind of violence from the people around him in his environment. His mother, father.mothers boyfriend, other family members, friends of the family. I also don't believe that the tv/video game cause folks to do this kind of thing. It just gives them techniques to use in their evil.

Let me try to explain my comment a little better. The video game/movie thing is not the cause, it might have a contributory effect on actual actions to do. That back kick for example. They can learn wrestling/fighting moves from TV/video games. The evil in this kid was learned first hand, this kid lives in that kind of violence from the people around him in his environment. His mother, father.mothers boyfriend, other family members, friends of the family. I also don't believe that the tv/video game cause folks to do this kind of thing. It just gives them techniques to use in their evil.

True, but that leads to the old gun control path. Ban video games, check the age of the buyer --- sound familiar?

Guest db99wj

True, but that leads to the old gun control path. Ban video games, check the age of the buyer --- sound familiar?

Seems like my intent of my statement is not being clearly communicated. Say the kid goes to a wrestling match, he sees the move, he learns the move and uses it. Or he sees someone driving a car, he sees them using the brakes, the gas pedal, the shifter, he steals a car, but has never driven one, but has seen it done. We all learn from things we see, this kid is no different, that's all I'm saying.

NO video game or tv show made this kid do anything. The evil that this kid has endured is from his environment and this kid is acting out the way he is raised.

Edited by db99wj

We all learn from things we see, this kid is no different, that's all I'm saying.

NO video game or tv show made this kid do anything. The evil that this kid has endured is from his environment and this kid is acting out the way he is raised.

I agree, it's a complex mess and hard to discuss through the filters of internet text.

All things impact a kid. TV, Video games, roll models, what they see at home, school, sports, peers, it all has impact. It is usually a messed up home, but not always. Some parents try to do everything right and still have kids that just aren’t wired right.

So now a worker has been fired, and a Parent has been arrested for smacking around the wrong kid. That’s going to impact their families.

• Administrator

The Spartans would throw the "defective" children from a cliff in order to keep the gene pool strong. What this little thug needs is a cliff, not a role model. It's too late for the Big Brothers approach.

Guest drwright6

And what kind of day care keeps 9 yr olds and toddlers together?

In TN, child care centers are allowed to combine all age groups during the first and last hour of business. I'm pretty sure MS follows the same rule and this happened right before closing time.

In TN, child care centers are allowed to combine all age groups during the first and last hour of business. I'm pretty sure MS follows the same rule and this happened right before closing time.

I'm sure there a rules to leaving them unsupervised though, which clearly is what happened when the boy was choking out that baby in the bouncer. That place should be shut down or at least have the entire staff fired. I still am not certain what I'd do if that was my baby, but I can't watch that video without my blood boiling.