What are you carrying now?

Second time I have seen this knife on two different forums and it made me want one so I now have one coming from Kershawguy. Thanks for making my wallet lighter... :censored::rofl:

Hey, I'm just paying it forward..... :rofl:

Today I replaced the orange one with this:

6765509745_4238eb4e18_z.jpg

Today I replaced the orange one with this:

6765509745_4238eb4e18_z.jpg

I passed on a tan/black skyline a while back....wish I hadn't. The fixed Skylines are pretty nice too.

I've had the Cryo for a few days now and I'm really happy with it. It's great to get a Hinderer design for under $40.

2012-08-21_08-51-00_230.jpg

Is that a lock back?

If you meant mine, then yeah, it locks. It also has an additional 'switch' that locks it open (in addition to the lock release) or closed. All the Twitches work like this, I really like them.

Guest ochretoe

Just picked up this little SOG Twitch II the other day, nice little knife. Just big enough for daily use.

SOG%20Twitch%20II.jpg

I carried this same knife for two years then one day it quit opening. I never did like the open lock it had anyway. It seemed to always be locked close and I had to work it to open the knife.
I never did like the open lock it had anyway. It seemed to always be locked close and I had to work it to open the knife.

Interesting, I've got three different models of this design and haven't had an issue (this one is new, but I've had the Twitch XLs for years now with zero issues).

ETA: of course, it could be that I simply don't use my knife as much as you. You might put more wear and tear on a knife in a week than i do in a year for all I know.

Edited by crimsonaudio
Guest wgwalker

I carry the Benchmade Pardue. Very lightweight and slim design. One handed open/close is nice when working in the field. Really no complaints.

443c0773-3587-9068.jpg

My Kershaw chill and cold steel mini pal are my edc.

Sorry I just couldn't help putting a pic up of the cold steel extra large voyager.

I have a Kershaw junkyard dog and myerco thumbdrive 2 coming in the mail.