The Difference Between Obama and Romney ?

Guest vca2004

Love it! Thanks for posting.

But of course everybody in their right mind, you know the ones that truly love America, should vote for Romney, because he is a republican after all.

Guest vca2004

OK, everybody pack your bags, cuz we're all going on a guilt trip!!! :rofl:

Well, my post was sarcastic as well, but maybe for some I need to put a disclaimer on it next time :rofl: .

Wow; I wonder how many times are we going to go over the same ground. Does anyone really think there is something to say that hasn't been said 500 times before in 100 different threads??? There are differences, stark differences between Romney and Obama but if you want to know what they are you certainly aren't going learn them from a bunch of sound bites with no details given about them. That's especially so when the sound bites have been put together from a site that seems biased in favor of Ron Paul.

If you like the communist in office either vote for him, vote for a third party candidate, vote for a write in or don't vote - any of those four acts serve, either directly or indirectly to keep the communist in office.

If you don't want the communist to remain in office then Romney is the only person who has a significant chance of beating him.

It's a shame that we don't have a better choice but we don't and another 500 threads is not going to change that....can't we go back to debating Glock vs 1911 or which caliber is truly the most manly?

Edited by RobertNashville
Guest ThePunisher

....can't we go back to debating Glock vs 1911 or which caliber is truly the most manly?

You can in the handgun threads, but here you get to argue politics. Enjoy.

You can in the handgun threads, but here you get to argue politics. Enjoy.

Are you sure that caliber won't be a political discussion soon? I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if we don't soon have politicians trying to outlaw "assault calibers" since civilians don't need such things. ;)

What are some differences?

Serious question.

Ive Tried to find differences between them but other than Tone , and skin color the only difference I can see between Romney and Obama is that one is "R" and one is "D"

Almost like it was meant to be that way .

Guest 6.8 AR

Differences are reflected by how one choose to rationalize something away because he might be too lazy

to do or say otherwise, and would rather generalize. That's pretty small of one to do that, but it tends to be

the norm with a lot of folks nowadays.

I didn't intend that comment for anyone in particular. Just an observation in life general.

Guest Lester Weevils

Are you sure that caliber won't be a political discussion soon? I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if we don't soon have politicians trying to outlaw "assault calibers" since civilians don't need such things. ;)

They could ban for civilian use, anything smaller than grenade, bazooka or 50 cal machine gun. How many thugs would mug a citizen with a bazooka, or heist the golden gallon with a 50 cal machine gun? [just being silly]

Guest ThePunisher

Romney is an American capitalist. Obama is an Kenyan Amerikan communist.

Romney loves America and wants our country to prosper with liberties and freedoms. Obama hates America and is transforming our nation into a Marxist/communist country.

If you can understand those differences, there is no need to distinguish further. Only sheeple would not be able to comprehend.

Romney is an American capitalist. Obama is an Kenyan Amerikan communist.

Romney loves America and wants our country to prosper with liberties and freedoms. Obama hates America and is transforming our nation into a Marxist/communist country.

If you can understand those differences, there is no need to distinguish further. Only sheeple would not be able to comprehend.

LOL thats like telling a vegetarian the only two choices for dinner are Prime Rib and NY Strip and when the ask whats the difference you say well they are obviously cut different and the Prime rib taste better and if you dont see that your a sheeple . How are the people who cant distinguish any difference between Obama and Romney sheeple ?

Your comment says basically one loves us and one dont ??? WTF what gives you the Idea that one loves america? "Because they said so" ?

I believe both of them have said that

• Like 2

They could ban for civilian use, anything smaller than grenade, bazooka or 50 cal machine gun. How many thugs would mug a citizen with a bazooka, or heist the golden gallon with a 50 cal machine gun? [just being silly]

See what I mean!

Bill to ban online ammunition sales: http://www.tngunowne...orado-shooting/

Can a bill to ban assault calibers be far behind??? :)