I've got my vote gonna vote for Zach even.

There hasn't been a TN senator unseated since 1966 though, via primary or general election, so don't hold your breath.

- OS

edit: I was dead wrong about this, was looking at only half the list.

Gore Sr, Brock, and Sasser were all ousted. Sorry.

Edited by OhShoot

I voted for Zach, and if he doesn't win I may vote for the dem in the general election. I've never voted for a dem in a general election before, but Corker (D) has to go.

I voted for Zach, and if he doesn't win I may vote for the dem in the general election. I've never voted for a dem in a general election before, but Corker (D) has to go.

Is there indeed a Dem running in opposition?

- OS

I don't suppose Mark Twain Clemens has a chance even with that awesome name.

:)

I couldn't even vote against my state rep douche, Joe Armstrong. Running unopposed again.

- OS

I couldn't even vote against my state rep douche, Joe Armstrong. Running unopposed again.

- OS

They do make it easy to vote around here. Never a challenger for hardly anything. Don't even need to bother pushing the button.

They do make it easy to vote around here. Never a challenger for hardly anything. Don't even need to bother pushing the button.

Well, I voted for Zach. And unless it's some issue that gets press I agree with, I also automatically vote against any amendments in city/county charter. I figure they're some shortcut to benefit some sort of chicanery.

Oh, and there's a couple of judges to be thrown out, I automatically do that too. :)

- OS

I understand that there's a 'conservative' dem running for the dem slot against Corker. I'd vote for him ilo Corker.

I voted to throw out the judges also. Throw the bastards out!

Unofficial returns in for Knox County, though highest among the challengers, Zach got less than 8%.

Probably similar state wide?

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

What I am wondering is - is she a vialble alternative to Corker ?

Dunno, have to research.

Hard to get around that alhough I'm pissed at the GOP, I'm terrified of the Dems.

- OS

• Like 1