Guest nysos

Guest nysos

RK Shows

August 18-19, 2012

Saturday 9-5

Sunday 9-4

Expo Center

Exit 108 off I-75N

Take I-75 to Exit 108 (Merchants Drive) turn left on Merchants Drive. At fourth traffic light turn right on Clinton Hwy (25W North). Get in left lane, turn left at first left

Who all is going? Dolomite brought this one to my attention and saw that it hadn't been posted here yet. I am going to try to go as I want to get some parts for my next AR build.

Anyone want to do breakfast before, or lunch after?

Guest nysos

i will be in my corner

You going to have your 300 blackout brass with you? I may have to pick some up depending on how much cash I have left at the end of the day.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got done meeting David (dlm37015), I know I'm preaching to the choir here but he's a great guy to deal with.

I've been messaging him back and forth for a while now in order to get set up to start reloading, and he's answered all my questions perfectly. He is set up at the expo center for this weekend and he looks like he has plenty to go around!

I found a dealer with a PSA gadsend stripped lower for $75 that I grabbed, and got a hex receiver mosin for $130. Was hoping to find more parts at a decent price to try and complete as much of my AR build as possible, but it looks like joebobs will be getting a good deal of my money soon.

Who has the best prices on 1000rds of 9mm & .223 at the show?

Going tomorrow, but likely our own David (dlm37015) if he has any finished ammo, Georgia Arms if they have any of their "canned heat" left (usually sells out fast), or T&T or a couple of the other bigger overall presences there.

But unless David has picked up on some good deals, the others can always be significantly beat online. Georgia Arms hasn't really stayed nearly as competitive as in the past; their strength is that they actually usually have it. Although their website is showing 7-10 days behind on shipping due to increased demand, which should show you how that market is going.

- OS