SPF/Meet--SIG P229 SAS DUO- TONE 40SW/357 SIG, NO RAIL

I have a "Safe Queen" 2006 Sig P229 SAS ( Anti-snag finish), two tone finish, DA/SA, 40 Sw and 357 Sig barrels, TruGlo Fiber optic/night sights, 6 (12rd) mags(3 phosphate finish, 3 polished), SS guide rod, manual, case. Approximately 600 rds thru gun. Gun is 98%+ and never been in holster. Asking $800 $775 Package, OBO. P229 SAS with one barrel of choice and 2 mags $625 cash and $25 for each additional Mag. Barrel $100. Trade for Glock 23, 32, 30sf, 36, Kahr CW9 or CM9, Ruger LCR/LCR357 or other compact/subcompacts. FTF Middle/SE TN, I will travel upto 1.5 hrs, one way, for meet.

Edited by lshel

Parrothead,

After P229 SAS with one barrel /mags sales, then I will sell remaining barrel and mags separately. 357 Sig barrel has less than 100 rds. The 40 SW barrel has about 500 rds. I will ship barrel/mags UPS priority mail ($5 shipping) after main sale.

Sounds good--just shoot me a PM if it works out. Thanks in advance!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By NickinTN
      Never fired Glock 17 Gen 5 MOS. Took this one in a trade from my buddy and he had bought it new a few months back and just put it in the safe. Comes just like it did from the factory, 3 mags, mounting plates, etc... 
      Prefer to sell but will consider trade offers, just shoot me a message. Handguns only, can add cash either way. 

$700 

• By Calexiter
      Apollo limited edition g19 gen 4 unfired w 3 mags. $650
      Cross Plains hcp and bill of sale. 

• By Joe86
      I've decided to sell off my 9mm ammo. It's a pretty large quantity. Selling at 50 cents a round for FMJ and $1.25 for HP with a 500 round minimum. Willing to discuss quantity discounts over 1,500 rounds. 
      Please send me your e-mail address for a list of the specific ammo list and rounds available. I'm not sure how to send it via an attachment here. Sales are only FTF/Cash in east TN in the Maryville/Knoxville area.
      My local gun shop told me that this is totally legal in TN, but I read on line that any sale must be to a person who is legally able to own a firearm so I will ask to see your carry permit unless I can find definitive information to the contrary. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
      Thank you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines