"Breaking Bad"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest TankerHC

DishTV dropped AMC so I am missing this season. Was my absolute favorite show. This however is the catalyst for me to drop dish and cable forever. Netflix and outside antenae now only cost me $8 a month. I can wait a year for it to come out on netflix and now get an extra $100 a month to put into my gun hobby.

Got web? AMC is running every new episode in full the same night it airs on their website. Thats how I am watching it. HDMI to TV.

Oops, year old post. Well anyway, if no one can get it, full new episodes on amc.com

Sundays full episode.

http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/videos/full-episode-509-blood-money-breaking-bad

Edited by TankerHC

Year old thread or not...we need to be talking about Breaking Bad anyway. This could possibly be the best TV show of my lifetime or at least DAMN close.

Only complaint is that since it isn't on HBO or Showtime we get no boobies, ever.

• Like 2

Only complaint is that since it isn't on HBO or Showtime we get no boobies, ever.

I don't know if there's anyone on this show whose boobies I'd want to see, but I see your point. I have the same thought when I'm watching Continuum. Edited by BigK

I just watched it last night.  Walt tried to lie his way out of it, but in the end Heisenberg came out.  Hank will blow a gasket before this is over.

The preview at the begining has me as intrigued as anything.  When he greats the neighbor and she drops the groceries tells alot about how things are going to change in the coming weeks

I just watched it last night.  Walt tried to lie his way out of it, but in the end Heisenberg came out.  Hank will blow a gasket before this is over.

The preview at the begining has me as intrigued as anything.  When he greats the neighbor and she drops the groceries tells alot about how things are going to change in the coming weeks

That and the fact that Hiesenburg is spray painted on the interior walls really says to me that this show will not go down quietly.
Guest TankerHC

SPOILER ALERT!!!

I think from the opening scene it is pretty clear.

Walt didnt die of cancer, probably went to jail.

Home and family destroyed

Jesse and Hank are both dead.

When Walt talks about forgetting the past (Talking about killing the kid) and enjoying life and living a normal life, then lying about Mike Ermentraut knowng what he did, thats one of the most cold blooded scenes I have ever seen on TV.

Jess and Hank both have a conscious, Walt doesn't, he morphed long ago by the end of season one. There is no way Hank makes it to the end, and I dont see Jess making it two more episodes.

Edited by TankerHC
It's going to be a Scarface ending. Gilligan has said as much.

For me it is the best show I have ever been invested in, and I am 40.

In regards to boobies, watch the pilot on the DvD. There were definitely naked boobies. The cougar Jesse was sleeping with when he climbed out the window shows them boldly, but it was unnecessary. It says a lot that the show is so highly regarded and there are no "sexy" people in it and no "f" bombs.
  • Like 1
Guest TankerHC

It's going to be a Scarface ending. Gilligan has said as much.

For me it is the best show I have ever been invested in, and I am 40.

In regards to boobies, watch the pilot on the DvD. There were definitely naked boobies. The cougar Jesse was sleeping with when he climbed out the window shows them boldly, but it was unnecessary. It says a lot that the show is so highly regarded and there are no "sexy" people in it and no "f" bombs.

Watched an sort of round table thing last night with the cast. Skyler might not be a total dumba___, but Anna Gunn is. She was talking about the humor in the show, the rest of the cast was sitting there looking at her like she was a moron. There is humor, very little. Mostly with Saul, but Odenkirk is a standup comedian which is why he was hired. Saul is pretty bold, he will probably get whacked before its over. Hank I thought might get whacked, but after thinking about it, they will probably give him that heart attack his wife has been warning him about for 4 years (Episode time). Jess will probably not get whacked either, probably commit suicide since he cant seem to handle or control anything. Did Ted get whacked yet? Cant remember, but if not, Walter needs to take him out for doing Skyler in the second season.

Marie and Skyler both have mental health issues, I wish they would just go away, only characters on a TV show I have ever watched that can make you feel depressed watching them being depressed. Marie just needs to shut up.

You need to go back and rewatch BigK, Ted ain't dead, just paralyzed.

I think Jesse is going to suicide or O/D on heroin. There is a possibility that he may end up a catalyst to Walts demise though. With his head were its at its hard to say.

Hank is going to have an absolute breakdown or heart attack, possibly a chemically induced one...

Skylar is going to gather the kids, a huge pile of cash, and cut town.

Then there's the riacin. Might could be for Skylar for packing up the kids. Might could be for Hank. Could be for Jesse. I don't think it's for Walt himself. Walt is if nothing else a survivor, even if he were to off himself he would do it much less painfully.

Lets also not forget that chemical lady. Throwing her back in the mix could be a distraction but I tend to doubt that she is go e for good as suggested by Skylar.

As wierd as it seems I hope Marie ends up with the kids and they live happily ever after. Doubt it, but I think that would be a nice end for them.
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
With Jesse about to set fire to the White's home, (which must not happen since in the flash forward season opener we saw Walt returning to his fenced off fully standing home), is say that Hank may go rogue/vigilante on Walt. He's had his livelihood threatened. And who knows exactly what's going to happen with the showdown with Jesse - other than I bet it ends poorly for Jesse
I doubt Hank will back off and I doubt Jesse will rat Walt out. Marie is the one who surprised me, suggesting he kill himself. Dang, that's a lot of hate and that was before she saw the tape. I wouldn't be surprised if any of the 3 tried to kill Walt.

I doubt Hank will back off and I doubt Jesse will rat Walt out. Marie is the one who surprised me, suggesting he kill himself. Dang, that's a lot of hate and that was before she saw the tape. I wouldn't be surprised if any of the 3 tried to kill Walt.

that confession tape was pure genius.

Edited by Sam1
  • Like 2