Is there a new gun in your future plans?

I was just curious if any of you girls have any future gun buying plans? Is there a particular gun or type of gun that you have your eye on?

I am currently looking for an old Winchester model 12 pump shotgun. My dad had one that I used to deer hunt with when I was a kid and I'd like one for sentimental reasons. I'd also like to get a .22 target pistol of some sort, I'm thinking a Browning Buckmark, for my son to learn how to shoot handguns with. That will be at least a couple years, so I have some time on that one.

Anyone else have that special gun in mind?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Natosha

Well in a few weeks I will be picking up my Glock 26 and I am definitely getting a LCP when they become available around here. :D

MrsS, have you ever shot a .9 mm? I love my 9's. I have two and they are great, the recoil is enough to know you are shooting but it is not so snappy that it hurts. If the Kel-tec 9mm was smaller I would get it in a heart beat for my smallest conceal and have all 9's but the .380 is small so I have that when I am dressed for hot weather.

If you've not shot a 9 give it a try. I have two that you could shoot if we were closer or well if I even knew where you were and you wanted to shoot it I would let you. You may just really like a Glock 26 :lol:

Guest Angel 24/7

Allan has got himself a cap & ball gun 1851 Colt. We went this weekend & shot it I loved it! I want him to buy me a Cattleman. I like it better because you can take out the cylinder to load it. That is going to be purchased very soon. I just batt my big brown eyes & say Please.

MrsS. I have a Bersa380 I like it. If you don't have a good grip on it, it is a little snappy! Ammo is about $10 more a hundred then 9mm. I also have a Taurus 9mm I love it. very smooooth.

Guest MrsS
MrsS, have you ever shot a .9 mm? I love my 9's. I have two and they are great, the recoil is enough to know you are shooting but it is not so snappy that it hurts. If the Kel-tec 9mm was smaller I would get it in a heart beat for my smallest conceal and have all 9's but the .380 is small so I have that when I am dressed for hot weather.

If you've not shot a 9 give it a try. I have two that you could shoot if we were closer or well if I even knew where you were and you wanted to shoot it I would let you. You may just really like a Glock 26 B)

G & D: I live in the Knoxville area, or I would gladly take up your offer and just plain join ya for a day of shooting, LOL.

Meeting up would be fun! My problem is that I don't have a babysitter for Cameron since his daddy is away working right now. Meeting for lunch or something like that would work because I could just bring him along......but I couldn't go shooting with him.

Guest Natosha

PackinMama- I think we could meet for a lunch/picnic at a park in Knoxville. MrsS has a 4 year old Think. Then the ones that want to shoot could do that later in the day. I know I can't in the next few weeks because I have sooo much going on but maybe soon. :-x

Guest MrsS

Natosha,

I do have a 4 year old and now my 12 year old step-daughter is here for the summer; if any of you gals head over this way, there is a small park I know of that has a waterplay area, as well as a playground...lunch/picninc sounds great...there is also the Knoxville Zoo, if that sounds interesting. Maybe in the near future, that can be a plan!

Guest Natosha

Well I will feel safe with all the packing Mamas!!! HA! I think the park/lunch-picnic sounds great! Let try soon. I know I am out until after the 14th of June so any time after that.

Guest MrsS
Well I will feel safe with all the packing Mamas!!! HA! I think the park/lunch-picnic sounds great! Let try soon. I know I am out until after the 14th of June so any time after that.

When we can all get the plan finalized, we'll have to PM each other with all the info, LOL....