Oak Ridge Area

Guest FroggyOne2

Guest FroggyOne2

Anyone from the Oak Ridge area? Highpower shooter here.. loves long range and accross the course competition. But love talking shop as well..

Frog

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FroggyOne2
Welcome to TGO. I'm in Oak Ridge also. I need to join the ORSA. Would be nice to shoot some long range.

I am turning in my appt this comming week.

Guest Darbley77

Greetings. Im also from Oak Ride but I am more of a newbie. Not to great with long distances but I can tear up a 4 to 6 inch group from 15 yards with my XD sub 9mm which is my carry so I figure I should be the best with it :D.

Your on a great forum here at TGO. These people have been great help and most are willing to answer any questions that may come up. I'm bout to post a G36 question my self in a few mins. Well, anyway---welcome and enjoy.

Guest FroggyOne2

You know that it is not a matter how well you shoot, as long as you apply safety and respect for the tools that you are using, after all it is a tool. It is just like what my uncle once said about riding motorcycles, "The day that you stop respecting it, is the day that you should park it".

Thank you guys.. looking forward to meeting you all sometime..

Frog

PS.. Okey. that is some fish there!

Edited by FroggyOne2
Something was fishy!
Guest FroggyOne2

thank you fellas.. i can see that i am going to truly enjoy this site! a friend of mine from blountville is a memeber, but i couldn't tell you what his screen name is right now.. anyway.. he is the one that put me on to this site.. i watched and read from the fence for a while before i decided to step up.. glad to be here!

Frog

Guest FroggyOne2

Thank you for your welcome fellas.. and Hogman.. Thank you for your service to our country!

Navy Vet, from 1978 - 1983 Hospital Corpsman and once visited Lebanon.

Guest bkelm18
Anyone from the Oak Ridge area? Highpower shooter here.. loves long range and accross the course competition. But love talking shop as well..

Frog

Welcome from another Ridger.

Guest Engloid

I grew up in OR, but moved out. I got sick of the politics and taxes there. Their politicians truly don't understand that they're not representing the desires of the public.

Anyway, welcome.

Guest FroggyOne2

Thanks again fellas.. I have not been here long enough to know or understand the political machine.. which makes it hard for the comming voting season..