What about a health and wellness section?

Guest rebeldrummer

Guest rebeldrummer

I am no where in the shale I used to be in high school (now 27)

Having two kids now and recently going through some scary medically related stuff, getting back into some sort of shape / getting healthy is really on my mind!

I know that I have found a lot of encouragement from TGOers in regards to a few other things, doing so in regards to my health would be even better.

I think it would be a great section to add....I bet there are a lot of people on this site that are "health nuts" and can help people like me out.

Anybody else think this is a good idea? Has this been discussed? Or is there a section already and being the fat kid that I am just overlooked it ?? :)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rebeldrummer

I think this is a gun board, but that's just my opinion. :)

ha! yes it is....but not solely a gun board. if so, we would have to get rid of the knives and blade section, the benefactor lounge and a few others.

but seriously, i like the idea personally

Guest rebeldrummer

A generous health insurance policy that's paid for, a living will and a DNR. What do I want with exercise?

Well then, spoken with wisdom as always Caster!

I personally think its a great idea. I think participation would be a minimum though. Just being honest, as Caster proves above, wellness is not often looked on with favor.

I think it's an essential part of feeling well (obviously). I think some people have not experienced the feeling of being fit, it's very addictive.

Maybe just start threads in the Prepping area, that seems to fit well with health and wellness. But if TGODavid adds a sub forum, I say great!