What will be Obama's 'October Surprise'?

All just part of being Slacker in Chief.

Doesn't go to daily security meetings, snubs world leaders in favor of The View, fund raises during crises, more golf than frigging DDE and JFK combined (who unlike this doofus were good at it), on and on...

But of course, it's the slackers who will also help reelect him. Unless they're slack enough not to show at the polls this time.

- OS

Guest 6.8 AR

I think so, too., It shows how inept at foreign affairs these people are, and goes to show, also, that if these

liberals actually believe they can apologize enough times the bad guy will leave us alone, they are even

more inept.

Or, it could be showing a darker side to the liberals that they may have wanted something like this to stir up

something no one wants in the region.

Guest 6.8 AR

All just part of being Slacker in Chief.

Doesn't go to daily security meetings, snubs world leaders in favor of The View, fund raises during crises, more golf than frigging DDE and JFK combined (who unlike this doofus were good at it), on and on...

But of course, it's the slackers who will also help reelect him. Unless they're slack enough not to show at the polls this time.

- OS

There are signs that could be the case, but I doubt this article sums it up. http://www.guardian....ps-obama-romney

The other things you mention are embarassing enough. I guess his strategy all depends on Obamaphones to

keep his numbers up, well, and dead folks rushing to the polls at the last minute. :D

Edited by 6.8 AR
Guest ThePunisher

Well, Obama got his October surprise last night in the first debate when Romney exposed him as an incompetent community organizer who can't say s#*t with a mouthful without his telepromter. And everybody thought the messiah in the WH was so smart and he was going to eat Romney's lunch in the debates. Obama is nothig but just a Chicago Marxist Shyster who has fooled the American sheeple.

Guest 6.8 AR

The return of the SEIU in the way of the Obama Phone fat gal. Turns out she and others were bussed in to a

Romney rally to disrupt. Quinn and Rose had a cameraman on their show this morning who interviewed a few

of the miscreants. I doubt it will get reported anywhere, other than the blogosphere and maybe Fox(doubt)

It looks like Breitbart and company exposed quite a bit before he died, God bless him!

Quinn and Rose is a nationally syndicated morning show on a Pittsburgh Clear Channel affiliate.

Website is Warroom.com

Edited by 6.8 AR
Guest ThePunisher

Obama made it back to Air Force One and sat down only to discover he had messed in his pants during the debate with Romney.

The Obama stench has been permeating across the country now for four years. Time for some clean fresh air.

Obama made it back to Air Force One and sat down only to discover he had messed in his pants during the debate with Romney.

The Obama stench has been permeating across the country now for four years. Time for some clean fresh air.

obama_debate_butt_bandaged.jpg

romney_demolition_man.jpg

obama_broken_chair_debate.jpg

obama_debate_uh_oh.jpg

obama_debate_stumble.jpg

romney_obama_beers_boxing.jpg

obama_debate_prep_teleprompter_pants_on_fire.jpg

Guest Springfield1911guy

Obama, is by nature, a deceptive man. If he starts to believe he is going to lose this election, (which, he must be thinking now) he will

become very unpredictable and, very dangerous. Like a wounded animal that is not only wounded, but, cornered as well, I would be

very afraid to turn my back on him. Who knows what he is thinking or, capable of?

Obama, is by nature, a deceptive man. If he starts to believe he is going to lose this election, (which, he must be thinking now) he will

become very unpredictable and, very dangerous. Like a wounded animal that is not only wounded, but, cornered as well, I would be

very afraid to turn my back on him. Who knows what he is thinking or, capable of?

What makes Obama deceptive by nature? Are you his counselor? If so, you will come in handy around here. Otherwise, you are just attempting to use your opinion as another scare tactic. If you read any of the political threads you will find that the fear mongering market is already fully saturated on TGO.

Now, if you are saying that Obama has been a bad president with flawed policy I'll agree with you, but please leave the bogeyman stories for the youth among us.

Don't fall for the hype. Our choices in 2012 are a sh*t box or a box of sh*t.

Edited by LINKS2K
  • Like 1
Guest Springfield1911guy

What makes Obama deceptive by nature? Are you his counselor? If so, you will come in handy around here. Otherwise, you are just attempting to use your opinion as another scare tactic. If you read any of the political threads you will find that the fear mongering market is already fully saturated on TGO.

Now, if you are saying that Obama has been a bad president with flawed policy I'll agree with you, but please leave the bogeyman stories for the youth among us.

Don't fall for the hype. Our choices in 2012 are a sh*t box or a box of sh*t.

Scare tactic? Is that what you got from what I said?

Or are you just one of those a******s that hate people with a differing opinion from theirs?

"Bogeyman stories for the youth among us"? No, maybe for the ignorant, blind among us.

Before I ever post again, I'll be sure to run it by you for your approval.

Edited by Springfield1911guy

Scare tactic? Is that what you got from what I said?

Or are you just one of those a******s that hate people with a differing opinion from theirs?

"Bogeyman stories for the youth among us"? No, maybe for the ignorant, blind among us.

The verdict has long been that I'm a a*****e. Popularity contest are for little girls and scared old men. I simply wanted to know how you came to the conclusion that your president is deceptive by nature. I'll agree that the bogeyman stories are for the ignorant and blind among us. See, we are not that different after all.

Before I ever post again, I'll be sure to run it by you for your approval.

As much as I would appreciate it you don't have to obtain my approval prior to posting. I am still curious to know how Dr. Springfield1911 came to the conclusion that his president is deceptive by nature. Information is power!

Because it's the only logical conclusion if one has has open eyes and mind over just the last 4 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YLqKVnNpQ4s

- OS

OS we all have our opinions about the Lame King, but it was stated as fact that Obama is deceptive by nature. I just wanted the facts about how the gentleman arrived at that conclusion. I'm on my iPad now so I can't watch he video.

What will be Obama's 'October Surprise'?

I pray that I am wrong, but I don’t think it will be an October surprise I think it will a November surprise of him being elected to a second term.

The largest voting base in this country is those that only care what the government can do for them. They are not going to vote for any Republican. Then you have the third party and independents that are going to help him get elected by throwing away their votes on losers that can’t win.

As I said…. I pray I am wrong.

I pray that I am wrong, but I don’t think it will be an October surprise I think it will a November surprise of him being elected to a second term.

The largest voting base in this country is those that only care what the government can do for them. They are not going to vote for any Republican. Then you have the third party and independents that are going to help him get elected by throwing away their votes on losers that can’t win.

As I said…. I pray I am wrong.

That's sound reasoning. I think that the GOP continues to do itself a disservice by appearing to most Americans to be unwelcoming of anyone who doesn't look like Mitt. The recent 47% video simply verified what a lot of people already assumed whether its true or not.

OS we all have our opinions about the Lame King, but it was stated as fact that Obama is deceptive by nature. I just wanted the facts about how the gentleman arrived at that conclusion.

Well, somewhat of a semantic difficulty there. No way to know about innate characteristics (or if innate characteristics beyond suckling level actually even exist - the eternal nature/nurture debate), but one's nature is also what it becomes over time, and I feel BHO has now set a new standard of subterfuge, Side Step (when you can view video), and outright bold face lying, even among politicians.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot
  • Like 1

Well, somewhat of a semantic difficulty there. No way to know about innate characteristics (or if innate characteristics actually even exist - the eternal nature/nurture debate), but one's nature is also what it becomes over time, and I feel BHO has now set a new standard of subterfuge, Side Step (when you can view video), and outright bold face lying, even among politicians.

- OS

I just looked at the still shot again. I recognize it from the movie "BLWHIT". Good movie. Those politicians have perfected the art of lying.

Guest ThePunisher

This old man ain't scared of boogeyman stories or the dark. But I am scared for our nation if the commie gets for more years. It will confirm my belief that there are too many people living in our country that don't have a clue as to what is happening, and having the ability to turn our nation into a country we won't be able to recognize in 4 more years. In an age of information and enlightenment, ignorance is going to make our country a third world country.

This old man ain't scared of boogeyman stories or the dark. But I am scared for our nation if the commie gets for more years. It will confirm my belief that there are too many people living in our country that don't have a clue as to what is happening, and having the ability to turn our nation into a country we won't be able to recognize in 4 more years. In an age of information and enlightenment, ignorance is going to make our country a third world country.

Hello sunshine. I hope that you are having a good day.

• Like 1