Post a picture from work

Spots

Great idea for a thread. Here's my commanding view of downtown Chattanooga and the chairs across from my desk where I help Adult Students succeed! I know there are several Bryan College graduates on TGO.

DSCN1101.jpg

Great idea for a thread. Here's my commanding view of downtown Chattanooga and the chairs across from my desk where I help Adult Students succeed! I know there are several Bryan College graduates on TGO.

DSCN1101.jpg

If the white and glass building was not in the way, you would be looking directly into my office, where I have a commanding view of warehouse row.

I could show you a picture of the PC I type on all day, but naaahh ...

This was the king of our unmanned boats, a 38 foot monster with tech from 6 or so other companies all piled onto it. My company did the unmanned control system for it; I wrote a good bit (at least 1/2) of that software. Disclosure.... they never really let us use it fully unmanned, they wanted a human on board to rescue it if things went wrong, so you may or may not be able to spot a human in the pic. The vehicle, however, can be used with no human on board. You know how safety people are.

NEO_boat.jpg

Edited by Jonnin
  • 3 weeks later...

As I am a house husband these days I am sure no one wants to see that. LOL So heres a few from my past,

Taken in 1989, reenlisted onboard the USS Ranger while attached to HS-8 (me on the right)

mein89-1.jpg

A few years and commands later, I was stationed at SERE (West) and here "Ski" and I were demonstrating a game demo to some scouting paretns at Camp Monrovia (me on the left)

gamedemo.jpg

I have a few more i have to edit and upload and will get to them when time permits. I am also looking trying to find to pictures from the helo maintanance days.

Edited by buck1032

Here's a video from last week. It's one of our tower contractors from his trusty hard hat cam. He's climbing past my antenna at 1300 ish feet above ground. I moved the station to a backup site while the work was done. The antenna normally radiates 47 kilowatts effective.

Edited by mikegideon

Updated picture from work.

Been hobbling around the office all week after a freak gardening injury was re-inflamed due all the walking this weekend in DC.

IMAG_02491.jpg