Good Karma.....Help a Brother???

Guest sermon8r

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is Wow! :lol: Got an e-mail referencing this thread and took me a minute to figure out it was about me! I can't tell you how much I appreciate you guys. Here is the thread that gives some details about the accident http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7326. As an update I'm finally able to walk (limp) without crutches, but the gash on my shin left some nerve damage (can't feel my shin) that is taking quite a bit of work to get straitened out. And wouldn't you know that I just found out most insurance companies (mine evidently) don't cover automobile accidents. What's the point of all the premiums then?

I'll be getting a pretty good settlement in a few months, but I have to wait for all the doctor's work to get done first. In the mean time it is all out of pocket and it started getting tight. Kinda of a catch 22, I can't get the money I need till I pay everything first with the money I don't have!

The biggest blow was that I was supposed to start the police academy June 2nd. That won't be happening now and worse yet I have to reapply to make the October class! The Wonderful world of beaurocracy.:devil:

BTW I've got my essential guns left (AK, Hi-Power), but needed some cash fairly quick. The pieces I'm selling I figured I could replace later.

You can use my e-mail nsnate@operamail.com at paypal. Thanks:D

Edited by Smith
Guest Boomhower
I'm down for that! Do we have to use paypal?

Yeah, aren't you charged a fee or something when you take paypal money out of your account?

Yeah, aren't you charged a fee or something when you take paypal money out of your account?

Yes you are but it's not much, I think it's like 3% and on 10.00 I think it's about .30.

I use paypal and in an instance like this I thought maybe the faster the better.

Hey thanks again guys. Just a little update. I go Friday for my 2nd post surgery check. Hopefully everything will be coming along fine and I can start physical therapy. It has still been tight but everything has been coming together just when needed. I can't say enough about you guys. I really enjoyed TGO before and now I know why it is such a special group. Thanks again.

Doing good now. I start rehab this week, but other than that I'm able to get around pretty good as long as I don't push it. I can walk pretty normal for an hour or two, before fatigue, soreness, and swelling kicks in. My burn is starting to heal and is driving me crazy (itching, nerves joining)! Overall I'm doing good. :D

I really appreciate you guys help. I can't tell you how amazed and in awe I was/am of you guys generosity for someone you don't know. Thanks a lot!:P