Non-paypal donation?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest canynracer
I don't use paypal after getting hosed on a couple ebay deals. How can I submit a donation by cash,check,food stamps etc? Is there amailing address I could use?

LMAO @ Food stamp donations...

• Administrator

Why does everything require an explanation?

We are not a business. We do not have credit card processing at our disposal. PayPal is the only way we can do this at present. Of course, we could incorporate as a business and start selling access to the forum to pay for everything that goes with being a business... but people would complain about that too.

Guest canynracer

We are not a business. We do not have credit card processing at our disposal. PayPal is the only way we can do this at present. Of course, we could incorporate as a business and start selling access to the forum to pay for everything that goes with being a business... but people would complain about that too.

Why would they complain?? :)

Guest Boomhower

Dang man, you are getting touchy in your old age. :rolleyes:

I was just curious, and you gave a perfectly fine explanation.....well, minus the bit*hing.....Regardless, like I have always told my son, if you never ask, you will never know. I prefer to not walk around blind.

Guest Boomhower
But there are a wide range of ways to ask questions as well.....

You are absouletly correct. I posted that right before I walked out the door on my way to a family function, and I thought on the way up the road that I probably should have worded that differently or used some kind of emotion smilie.....oops :rolleyes:! Maybe Tungy will still forgive me. :up:

Guest Boomhower
Poor David...... he works his butt off on this forum and gets a lot of grief sometimes!

No doubt, and I admittly have given my fair share, but then again, what would TGO be like if we weren't around to keep things loose up in this mug?

I kid, I kid....:screwy:

You are absouletly correct. I posted that right before I walked out the door on my way to a family function, and I thought on the way up the road that I probably should have worded that differently or used some kind of emotion smilie.....oops :screwy:! Maybe Tungy will still forgive me. :P

LOL....oh Tungy is a real good guy, doubt he ever gave it much of a thought in the first place. :)

Guest Boomhower
LOL....oh Tungy is a real good guy, doubt he ever gave it much of a thought in the first place. :P

Yeah, maybe I can meet up with all you admins and mods one day.....I'll even let you all buy me a beer to boot! :screwy:

Guest Boomhower
What about a few greenbacks stuffed in an envelope?

Then they would have disclose the super duper hush hush location of the TGO Mission Control. That could be a bad bad thing.