taking a moment to start a new thread . . .

Guest VandyZ

Guest VandyZ

Well as my notice tells me, i havent been here in a while and i should post something. Sorry for being gone for a while, work has been pressing me hard. I have not had time to post about firearms, let along fire any of mine in a while.

I was wanting to sell one of mine, but I see my post count has dropped by a few, and i am not even very close to 50 needed. I guess i will have to try to be more active on here before i can offer it up. I wish i could tell you i was buying a firearm to shoot, but just wanting some new camera equipment. I thought it made more economical sense to sell something i dont use, for something i can use on a more regular basis. Dont worry i still have plenty of others for my protection. :(

I always have felt a loss when i get rid of a gun, even for another. I hope i make the right move. Anyone else have this problem? :stare:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18

Yeah, when I traded in my XD for a 1911, I did feel a bit of remorse. It was my first handgun and it was a blast to shoot. I'm probably gonna pick up a XD45c pretty soon, so all will be forgiven.

I have only ever sold one handgun of mine. It was in a caliber that ammo costs too much and one that I am never going to reload. Especially now as I do not have the gun anymore. HA

I took the money from that sale and a few extra bucks and bought a rifle that I seem to shoot about three times a week anymore. Far and away my favorite gun right now.

I am very happy I let that fotey go.

Guest VandyZ

I still have ammo left (9mm) from my last trade. I found 2 more boxes just the other day. My intentions were to get another 9, or run them through friends guns. Obviously neither is happening.

My dad is flying in this weekend for an early fathers day visit, so maybe i will make it to a range to do some target practice. Last year we went to Guns & Leather when he visited. Its the one time each year i usually make time for guns and golf. HAHA. Pretty sad.