TNGunowners Secret Santa!

Mine came in a few days ago, haven't had time to take any pics but I am ecstatic! I'll get some pics up tomorrow and mines going out tomorrow morning. Meant to get it out earlier but got caught up with a busy work week. Thank you to my secret Santa, the family's going to have a hard time living up to the awesome stuff you sent.

Santa came today!!!

I received a COOL AR Grip Pod.

Something I have never had and have always put of buying.

Thank you SANTA!!! You went way over but thank you!!! I guess I was a good boy.

Edited by JeffsSig
I sent mine out Priority Mail and it came back. Wonder if I could get  my cash back?  .

Hilly Karma.......................Where are you? I double checked the address. Did you move? Did you, Did you? Did you move?

Same thing happend to me. I spent almost as much to ship as I did on the gift. Next time I will buy a smaller item that fits in a regular box.

I heard Santa send out another package to someone else today.. should be there in a few days..

I cant say who it is going to but he is a supernice guy and he has done so much for us and other people..

Ugh its killing me.. lol i cant say who it is..lol

Oh come on, pony up the info.

[quote name="maroonandwhite" post="864319" timestamp="1356021515"]Just got mine today! It is a S&W Extreme Ops folder. The wife said "Oh....another knife." haha thanks other Ben! I was planning on picking up another folder to put in the truck but you have solved my problem.[/quote] You always know it's a good gift if the wife questions it lol

As Christmas is Tuesday and today is Saturday anything sent from address will not be delivered by Christmas day. I am very sorry that my gift will not make it. I sent it last week but it was returned. I haven't been able to resolve the problem. I have sent a message to the person I drew but have not heard from that human.

I hope we have this again next year, it's AOK, I like it...It's a good deal. Thrill, Rapture,  Joy....................

I am looking forward to going to the Post Office on Monday. Maybe mine will show.

Just a thought If my human would get in touch with me maybe we could meet.

before Christmas.

Hilly Karma.......................................Where are you...???

As Christmas is Tuesday and today is Saturday anything sent from address will not be delivered by Christmas day. I am very sorry that my gift will not make it. I sent it last week but it was returned. I haven't been able to resolve the problem. I have sent a message to the person I drew but have not heard from that human.

I hope we have this again next year, it's AOK, I like it...It's a good deal. Thrill, Rapture,  Joy....................

I am looking forward to going to the Post Office on Monday. Maybe mine will show.

Just a thought If my human would get in touch with me maybe we could meet.

before Christmas.

Hilly Karma.......................................Where are you...???

I am in the same situation. I have heard nothing

Slingshots are rockin the secret Santa his year. I got a cool sling shot with ammo, some Remoil wipes(that are going straight in my BOB) a very cool bore light and some target stickers(that I really needed by the way!). Now I have to buy yet ANOTHER mold. I need a good round ball mold so I can cast for new slingshot! Thanks Santa! You rock!
Okay, I'll toss out an offer. Since a few of us got sling shots, anyone want to buy a Lee mold for an appropriate size round ball, .50 caliber should work awesome, and LOAN it to me, I will cast a good size pile for anyone who got a slingshot for Christmas. Mail em out and send the mold back to the owner with an even bigger pile. Offer good to secret Santa participants ONLY. If I happen upon a mold myself, I will STILL honor the deal to the Secret Santa circle. When I say a good size pile, figure however many I can force into a small flat rate box.

I know the Secret Santa wasn't a competition, but if it had been........I won. 

My Santa got me a really nice Morakniv (Something I've been contemplating as a general use knife for a while) & a Pocket cannon.

FREAKING POCKET CANNON!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you! 

My Wife, however, has put you on her *hit list. :D

IMG_20121224_154303_884.jpg

• Like 1
I know the Secret Santa wasn't a competition, but if it had been........I won. 

My Santa got me a really nice Morakniv (Something I've been contemplating as a general use knife for a while) & a Pocket cannon.

FREAKING POCKET CANNON!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you! 

My Wife, however, has put you on her *hit list. :D

IMG_20121224_154303_884.jpg

Lawdy .... dont show this to Dolomite...He has been talking about a cannon for ages.. 

:rock: