Is this a hate crime?

Personally, I reject the whole notion of a "hate crime" since, in my opinion, it's 100% politically motivated and, at least for the most part, has been applied only when a caucasian commits a crime against a negro or some other minority.

This crime was mostly just a thug being a thug and this teacher being an easy target. But, if "hate crime" laws was administered fairly, it would probably qualify as a hate crime.

• Like 3

What crime ISN'T rooted in some kind of "hate?"

desperation. A burglar robs you because he needs your money, not because he hates you.

There is no such thing as a hate crime (it is not illegal to hate anyone, or even a group of people). A crime should stand on its own merits --- violence to another, for example --- without any BS.

• Like 1

Every incident is a teaching experience. This guy is walking down an alley, meeting a group of kids, and he has both hands full and makes no attempt to move farther to the side or take any defensive position. He's just oblivious, you can tell by his walk. In somewhat similar conditions, I've brushed my jacket back and placed my right hand out of sight behind my right hip. To a street thug, this is like shouting, "GUN!" Generally, I avoid walking down alleys in the first place.

desperation. A burglar robs you because he needs your money, not because he hates you.

There is no such thing as a hate crime (it is not illegal to hate anyone, or even a group of people). A crime should stand on its own merits --- violence to another, for example --- without any BS.

If so I will be tossed in jail because there are people I do hate. And those I use the word hate towards will never make it off of my hate list. It has nothing to do with who they are or where they come from. It comes solely from their actions and what they did to me on a personal level.

Dolomite

And it usually happens in places with heavy gun control. I can't wait to see some punks do that to someone carrying and the whole group gets addressed properly.

Story on the headlines : racist man shoots 7 innocent people; all they wanted to do was knock him out, he had no right to do what he did

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Sam1
Guest HillyKarma

And it usually happens in places with heavy gun control. I can't wait to see some punks do that to someone carrying and the whole group gets addressed properly.

Story on the headlines : racist man shoots 7 innocent people; all they wanted to do was knock him out, he had no right to do what he did

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Dust 'em off proper-like.