can't get rid of the squatter? just move in with them

Sam1

I'd just move right on in and start walking around nekkid. My pale fat a$$ would be eating Mac and cheese right out of the pot with chopsticks while sitting on her bed. BTW, I can get by easily on four hours of sleep every night, hope she likes the musical stylings of the Canadian Black Watch bagpipe team.

My father in law has the exact same problem in Detroit. Or garden city mi. The problem is the squatter is his deadbeat brother in his mothers house. Long story short. Grams got sick and needed someone to take care of her, brother move in with gf, did not take care of grams. My wife and I actually went up for a week to take care of her while fil was working. Fil retired and moved to his home in western MI and took grams with him. Brother sold all the furniture, trashed the house and they had to hire a lawyer to get him out. They are supposed to meet the State Police there one day this month to remove him and change the locks to sell the house with no guarantees that he just won't break back in. Spoiled children at 52. My Fil is retired navy and a ccp holder and has to remove his gun when meeting with his brother so he can't claim he threatened him. I told my Fil that if he would give me a months notice I would go help evict him southern style. This is his own brother. Grams gave him $11000 to get on his feet(early inheritance). He went thur that in about a month. Sad situation.

JTM

Sent from my iPhone

I'd just move right on in and start walking around nekkid. My pale fat a$$ would be eating Mac and cheese right out of the pot with chopsticks while sitting on her bed. BTW, I can get by easily on four hours of sleep every night, hope she likes the musical stylings of the Canadian Black Watch bagpipe team.

Or move in with my bug collection. All alive of course. Lol

JTM

Sent from my iPhone

Well that woman seems to come and go, change the locks while she is out and call the cops if she attempts to break in.

Surly the home owner has some documents that prove she brought that house and the Lean on the house has to be total crap if the home owner didn't authorize the supposed repairs.

Right, that'd never happen in Nashville. THere's a lot of starving bands in music city. Just invite one to crash there for a while.

"Sure, you can set your drum kit up in the living room, we love Death Metal at 3am."

Edited by Caster
  • Like 1

Here in TN it takes 3 months to evict someone who has no right to be living in your house. Then if you want to recoup court costs and damages you have to file a civil suit. That's why I sold my rental property. You can't imagine the depth of frustration knowing that you can't take possession of what is rightfully yours without a court order.

-southernasylum

Here in TN it takes 3 months to evict someone who has no right to be living in your house. Then if you want to recoup court costs and damages you have to file a civil suit. That's why I sold my rental property. You can't imagine the depth of frustration knowing that you can't take possession of what is rightfully yours without a court order.

-southernasylum

If you are lucky. I've seen 6 to 8 months.

No officer, I've not seen her. She told me she was going to Nigeria to start a mission for the needy and she didn't know when she would be back. What? whats the big hog doing in the back yard, Just keeping him for a friend for a few days, He will be gone tomorrow. Oh yes sir I will let you know if I hear from her

I would just go buy me a nice big Boa Constrictor and walk around with it on my shoulders every day. I think that would do the trick.

There's no way in hell someone would do that to me. If someone refused to leave the home I lived in I would likely be going to jail for beating the piss out of them.

Edited by Seabeejason