Glock trigger pull scratchy

I just bought a like new Glock 26 Gen 4. It's had less than 200 rounds through it and it looks brand new. When I got it home, I noticed that the trigger pull seemed odd. When I first place tension on the trigger, it takes a small amount of pressure... may 3 pounds?.. to get it to move at all. Then, it makes a "snick" sound and moves with no resistance about an eighth of an inch. From there the trigger pull is normal until it dry fires.

If I just pull the trigger rapidly, but not all the way to dry fire, there is a snick sound with each pull.

It appears that the back part of the safety trigger is binding on the frame. The snick sound is the safety trigger as it clears the frame. I could disassemble the gun and sand down the safety trigger to clear. If this were a Kel Tec, I'd do it, not I'm not sure how easy Glocks are to work on and I definitely don't want to completely disable the trigger safety. Can someone recommend a Glock gunsmith in Nashville/Goodlettsville/Bentwood area, please? This has to be an easy fix.

Edited by jgradyc

I am not a certified Glock armorer, but I have done some work on Glock pistols. They are simple to work on. Field strip it, use a punch to remove the pin at the back of the grip and the pin or pins on the frame near the trigger area (depending on the model you may have 1 or 2 pins), then everything basically comes apart. Remove the metal frame block that holds the trigger bar assembly in (that is one single piece that comes out), take out the slide lever, and they are easy to put back in. Here is a link to a good illustrated page for the relatively world famous $0.25 Glock trigger job:

http://www.alpharubicon.com/mrpoyz/glock/

• 2 weeks later...