Sign in to follow this  
Dolomite_supafly

****AR Trigger Improvement kits $13****

OK, if you are buying the kits make sure NOT to gift the money. Make the payment for goods.

The problem is I cannot ship your kit if you do. The reason is PayPal does not give me an address and I have to get it. This takes days and sometimes weeks before someone responds to my request for their address.

Right now I have kits waiting to be sent that I do not have an address on. And they are eventually going to complain that I never sent the kit and they are right but not because I don't want to. Or they are going to want a refund because I haven't sent the kit.

So please, please, please buy using the goods option so I can get your address.

Glad you are happy with it.

And even if you decide you no longer want it there is a 100%, no questions asked, money back guarantee. If you ask for a refund you will get a refund.

....but no one has sent one back yet....who would want to after they feel the difference. Definatly the best trigger kit out there fo' dirt cheap.

Oh my. What a difference. The trigger break is as crisp as my bolt gun. This has been the single best upgrade i have done. The install is easy and directions are perfect. If any one has been thinking about getting one you will not regret it.