Guy flips out in office

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdog

not sure looks real but the office sure came apart awful easily. If it is really this guy surely should be drinking decaf.

Guest gsbell

Good shoot or not?

Did you fear for your life or believe that you were going to suffer grave injuries?

All it would have taken is for about 3 people to dogpile on the guy and it would have been over. How many guys were there standing around watching? Pitiful

Why is it that everyone just stand around and watches! what is wrong with people, especially men? Oh, I know they are waiting for the police to fhandle it correctly. No one wants vigilantes.:rolleyes:

Guest db99wj

I feel like that today.

J/K, the guys and I use that term lightly, should be ashamed. They should have put a beat down on that guy.

Guest dotsun

J/K, the guys and I use that term lightly, should be ashamed. They should have put a beat down on that guy.

No doubt, unfortunately they couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. The only cudos goes to the little guy that took the shovel away from psycho dude. Nice technique.

Guest slothful1

Those CRT monitors look suspiciously... cordless. I guess a lazy IT guy might have not screwed the cables in, but it still raises doubts.

Did you fear for your life or believe that you were going to suffer grave injuries?

All it would have taken is for about 3 people to dogpile on the guy and it would have been over. How many guys were there standing around watching? Pitiful

When he started swinging the shovel grave injuries,or worse, were a possibility. Throwing the monitor in the woman's face showed intent.

Why is there a shovel in a office anyway?

As soon as he picks up the first monitor and turns toward that woman... two in his 10-ring... what's one of those weigh? 10-15 pounds? That's lethal force every time folks. He easily could have killed or injured that woman, and indeed looked like he intended to do so...

DanO

Guest gsbell
Those CRT monitors look suspiciously... cordless. I guess a lazy IT guy might have not screwed the cables in, but it still raises doubts.

As an IT guy I noticed the same thing right away, probably staged. IMO