So who thinks Obama should be re-elected?

Re-elect Obama  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Obama be re-elected?

• Do you thin Obama will try to tax ammo?
    • Obama is better for gun owners and the country in general.

Guest ThePunisher
[quote name='walton6467' timestamp='1352164213' post='839698']
i don't think it matters which one gets elected. I don't think there is much difference in the two.
[/quote]

And you sliced, diced, and dissected all the political analysis of Obama and Romney, and came to the conclusion that there is no difference between the two. Wow. Edited by ThePunisher
[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]IMO [/color][color=#222222]We are up the creek regardless, as bad a shape as we are in the perfect POTUS [/color]
[color=#222222]with a Congress that backed them would have a tough go at making the changes felt throughout all of the affected sectors[/color]
[color=#222222]both socially and economically within a term. The change may be there but the end results will take time.[/color]

[color=#222222]I for one, even if we go down in flames would like to be able to say,What we had was not working and we at least tried another course of action.[/color][/size][/font] Edited by pfries
[quote name='xRUSTYx' timestamp='1352161711' post='839662']
This is where I differ from many ... The ticking time bomb NEEDS to go off before anything of substance will happen. Until then (1-5-10 years) -- Everyone will continue to live in a false *utopia*
[/quote]
You may be right about the ticking time bomb, but with the right leadership who understands the consequences and
doesn't want to harm what's left of this country, might make for a better result. If we just capitulate, what about all those
lives lost in past wars and the people who gave this country a start. Is that worth anything, still?

I don't want to go the way of Rome.
Guest ThePunisher

So who thinks Obama should be re-elected?
Started by TNMP40, Today, 02:38 PM

Only those deadbeats on the government dole, and those brain dead people that think that "Hope and Change" is some kind of elixir that unifies all Americans and brings their utopia to reality. Edited by ThePunisher
[quote name='LINKS2K' timestamp='1352161909' post='839667']
Yep, sometimes you need a real good spanking to straighten out your behavior. Our whipping is long over due.
[/quote]0bama is the ticking time bomb. Re-election will give him the opportuniy to do whatever he likes, that will be the bomb going off. It will cause mass destruction. And we've already been taking a whipping for the past 4 years. If that wasn't enough to wake most people up, then may God help us!
  • Like 1
[quote name='mcurrier' timestamp='1352168928' post='839772']
0bama is the ticking time bomb. Re-election will give him the opportuniy to do whatever he likes, that will be the bomb going off. It will cause mass destruction. And we've already been taking a whipping for the past 4 years. If that wasn't enough to wake most people up, then may God help us!
[/quote]

I'd like to agree with you, but I don't think that this country has reached the point where we want real leadership or politicians that do the will of the people. As I said earlier, as long as we get pulled into the gay issues, race baiting and worrying about womens personal issues every election cycle we will keep settling for the lesser of two evils. Because of this, you have more people talking about vaginas and gay weddings than he economy and national security.

I've survived a lot of life threatening situations. I know pain and I'm willing to endure more to stop the madness.
  • Like 1
[quote name='LINKS2K' timestamp='1352170306' post='839789']
I'd like to agree with you, but I don't think that this country has reached the point where we want real leadership or politicians that do the will of the people. As I said earlier, as long as we get pulled into the gay issues, race baiting and worrying about womens personal issues every election cycle we will keep settling for the lesser of two evils. Because of this, you have more people talking about vaginas and gay weddings than he economy and national security.

I've survived a lot of life threatening situations. I know pain and I'm willing to endure more to stop the madness.
[/quote]

Funny, I haven't heard Romney discuss these issues you mention.
[quote name='kieefer' timestamp='1352170828' post='839792']

[/quote]

I'm speaking of the voters and the media. However, I'm certain that if you check around the internet you can find Mitt talking about these things out of at least one side of his neck or you just have not really been paying as close attention as you think you have.

Read post #33. ...more "PEOPLE" are talking about... Edited by LINKS2K
Guest ThePunisher
[quote name='kieefer' timestamp='1352170828' post='839792']

[/quote]

Only repealing Obamacare, creating jobs, keeping military branches strong, supporting Israel, not apologizing to foreign leaders for American exceptionalism, America becoming energy independent utilizing cheap US natural resources of coal, natural gas, and oil instead of expensive green energy, and having real change in America instead of Obama's Marxist fantasy of "Hope and Change".