I voted for Obama

[quote name='East_TN_Patriot' timestamp='1352318278' post='841250']

So in other words, you don't really have an answer to my earlier questions. I was asking for an honest response on WHY you think he's doing a good job and HOW you quantify that belief. You don't appear to have that info.

Please tell me one single clear achievement that demonstrates he's doing a good job.
[/quote]

You're a very sad example of an individual to assume that I can't articulate myself or support my stance because my response wasn't within the time frame your expected.

I would challenge you in a game of wit, but clearly you're unarmed.

[quote name='East_TN_Patriot' timestamp='1352318278' post='841250']
So in other words, you don't really have an answer to my earlier questions. I was asking for an honest response on WHY you think he's doing a good job and HOW you quantify that belief. You don't appear to have that info.

The economy is worse now than when he took office, the national debt is higher, the deficit is higher, and job growth is at a crawl except for the government sector. He's proposed no policies to fix Social Security, Medicare, or entitlement spending. He hasn't proposed any policy to address immigration. He has yet to propose a successful policy approach to energy problems. His foreign policy ideas are primarily extensions of Bush-era policies or quite similar to Romney's. He has not redeemed the USA in the eyes of the international community, we are still engaged in armed conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan. He's ignored atrocities/genocide in Darfur and Syria. He oversaw the Benghazi debacle. He oversaw the "Fast and Furious" debacle. He hasn't gotten ONE SINGLE VOTE from Republicans or Democrats in Congress for his proposed budgets nor has he been able to lead a compromise between the two parties on budget issues. He oversaw the passage of the healthcare reform act, which most Americans don't approve of, that he's exempted dozens of businesses from, and that he had to lie to sell to the American people (hence the penalty vs. tax issue). Violent crime increased last year for the first time in almost 2 decades. He's increased the use of federal authorities to raid state-sanctioned medical marijuana facilities in conflict with his campaign promises. He's appointed members of special interest groups to positions in his administration in conflict with his campaign promises. He took a meaningless stance on same-sex marriage. His own administration has the gender-based pay disparities he claims to abhor. Crime and unemployment is at extraordinary high levels within the black community. He's apparently doing such a good job that he won by a much smaller margin this year than in 2008.

Please tell me one single clear achievement that demonstrates he's doing a good job.
[/quote]

Well... one of my Facebook posts from earlier today...

[i]You need a free phone, some weed, and a funny hat. Life is wonderful. Just listen to the speech again. :)[/i][img]http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/images/blank.gif[/img]

[quote name='kesava' timestamp='1352318733' post='841253']

You're a very sad example of an individual to assume that I can't articulate myself or support my stance because my response wasn't within the time frame your expected.

I would challenge you in a game of wit, but clearly you're unarmed.[/quote]

Never mind my above comment. Clearly you're trolling. Piss off.
  • Like 12
I wasn't crazy about Romney either, but if Charles Manson had been running against Obama, the guy with the swastika on his forhead would get my vote. A gun owner voting for Obama is like a chicken voting for Col. Sanders.

[quote name='kesava' timestamp='1352310450' post='841097']
I think he's been doing a fantastic job. I'm a hard working American that believes in responsible gun rights. Not trolling, just sharing. It seems that most people who were pro Romney didn't see the fallacy in his economic policy. He Is out of touch. All of this anti obama rhetoric will subside when we see that he's been doing a fantastic job a the economy continues to recover and unemployment continues to drop
[/quote]
:koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid:

• Like 4

[color=#ff0000]I would challenge you in a game of wit, but clearly you're unarmed.[/color]
[/quote]Although this wasn't aimed at me it's kind of the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it?

Anyway, I hope unemployment and poverty are what you get for your vote. As an independent, middle class voter, Obama's done NOTHING for me - which makes me want to barf every time he claims to be working for the middle class - and I can't see how any moron can pay almost twice as much for a gallon of gas, pay higher utility bills, pay higher food bills, and pay higher health insurance rates and think they're the same or better off as they were four years ago. It's mind-bogglingly stupid!
  • Like 2
I can think of two accomplishments for Obama: Obamacare and having Bin Laden killed. Obamacare was passed with a Dem Majority house and Senate. Other than that, the economy has not improved, house values are low in many places, people have had to take many steps down in salary if they can get work, and Obama has not pulled the troops out of the Middle East. The economy and Mid East wars were blamed on Bush and Obama had four years to fix it and hasn't. He is just a Jimmy Carter on Steroids.
[quote name='MacGyver' timestamp='1352316619' post='841221']
This morning, Davy Crockett's famous line of "Y'all can go to hell, I'm going to Texas." was going through my mind.

But then, I thought back to my two years spent in Houston. You can't find a pork sandwich down there to save your life.[/quote]

I spent 5years in Austin and you are right about the pork. If they did decide to leave(which if their right according to there treaty) it will be war just because other states will try and follow suite. Wa Charlie Daniels right?

JTM
Sent from my iPhone
[quote name='razorback2003' timestamp='1352320952' post='841284']
I can think of two accomplishments for Obama: Obamacare and having Bin Laden killed. Obamacare was passed with a Dem Majority house and Senate. Other than that, the economy has not improved, house values are low in many places, people have had to take many steps down in salary if they can get work, and Obama has not pulled the troops out of the Middle East. The economy and Mid East wars were blamed on Bush and Obama had four years to fix it and hasn't. He is just a Jimmy Carter on Steroids.
[/quote]My health insurance has already gone drastically up with my major employer citing Obamacare as the reason. I don't consider that an accomplishment.

[/quote]

Since you can't support your stance.

[IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk59/bubbiesdad/troll-01.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk59/bubbiesdad/trolldetected.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk59/bubbiesdad/savings.jpg[/IMG]
  • Like 2
Guest ThePunisher
[quote name='mikegideon' timestamp='1352313806' post='841175']

Press 1 for English or 2 for French. No thanks. I'm moving to Texas. I figure they're about ready to seal the borders.
[/quote]

I will move to Texas when they secede from the commie nation.

[/quote]
The really ironic thing here is that kesava has no idea who he/she is sizing up!
This will be interesting - go get em E_TN_Patriot
Normally, I am optomistic, but when we have a population of a country that shares the same morality and ethics of our present leader, we are in deep trouble. I concur with the message I saw on a bumper sticker the other day. It read "Obama or America - you can't have both".
[quote name='EYEMAN' timestamp='1352323392' post='841318']
Normally, I am optomistic, but when we have a population of a country that shares the same morality and ethics of our present leader, we are in deep trouble. I concur with the message I saw on a bumper sticker the other day. It read "Obama or America - you can't have both".
[/quote]My wife just told me about seeing that same thing. I love it!

[quote name='RobertNashville' timestamp='1352323970' post='841325']
Gee...why am I not surprised that the next response from this person after a direct question was a personal attack on ETP. :popcorn:
[/quote]

That's the liberal way. Sidestep the question, then distract with name calling and personal attacks. Diversion successful.

• Like 3
[quote name='ThePunisher' timestamp='1352310577' post='841102']
Where do you get that stuff you're smoking?
[/quote]

I think Colorado and Washington.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/colorado-washington-states-legalize-recreational-marijuana/story?id=17652774 Edited by vontar