• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest D.B. Cooper
[quote name='AdotOdot4' timestamp='1354761357' post='855541']
How long did it take?
[/quote]

Only 15 days from the day I mailed the application!
Guest D.B. Cooper

[quote name='luke9511' timestamp='1354763429' post='855568']
ok so now you need 15 mosins, 6 mausers, 2 m1 garands and m1 carbines and a sks :P
[/quote]

Rut-ro, this is going to be expensive isn't it? :)

Guest D.B. Cooper

[quote name='AdotOdot4' timestamp='1354795371' post='855786']
Wow, and I didn't realize processing was that fast.

Have you picked out your first purchase?
[/quote]

I was impressed! Guess the ATF is bored this time of year. I sent my TN HCP renewal the same day, haven't heard a peep from them. I am thinking a Mosin 91/30 for my first purchase. Something cheap and easy. :)

Guest D.B. Cooper

[quote name='AlvinCYork' timestamp='1354808431' post='855860']
I just got my C&R on the 30th of November. Took about 3 weeks. I was kinda shocked by the quick turn around also. I'm looking for a crate of 91/30's for my first purchase. Wish me luck!
[/quote]

Good luck! Your other thread inspired me to seek out a crate of those bad boys too. :)

You all got me thinking I should get one, what does this mean? on section 10

1. If you answered "NO," you likely cannot lawfully possess a firearm and therefore cannot be a federal firearms licensee. 2. If you answered "YES," complete the following information, and attach a copy of the hunting license or permit to the application.

Do I need a hunting License?

never mind I just figured out section 10 is for non US citizens Edited by NRA
Guest D.B. Cooper

[quote name='ttocswob' timestamp='1354847994' post='856226']
Are you a curio, or just a relic? ;)

Congrats!
[/quote]

I often feel like a relic, but my girlfriend says I'm a curio.... I guess that's a good thing? :lol:

Guest TankerHC

I dropped my paperwork in the box last week. The Garand forum says you "May" get a call from the ATF before its issued. Did they call you prior? Wondering if I should be waiting on that call.

[quote name='NRA' timestamp='1355500920' post='859980']So they will automatically send a book for us to keep track of any transactions??[/quote] Gotta buy/make your own. Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

So they will automatically send a book for us to keep track of any transactions??

Nope. You have to do that on your own. Brownells sells Boyd books or you can print and use printed PDF copies or even excel

http://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=1286

Google" ffl bound book PDF" or
Excel and you'll find plenty of examples