Trying to find a crate of Mosins

Anyone know of a dealer or wholesaler that has 20ct crates of Mosin 91/30's in stock? I can't find anywhere that has them IN STOCK. I just got my C&R and wanted to get a crate before they are too expensive. I don't have access to very many FFL wholesalers, so if you guys know of any, please let me know. Thanks so much.
Guest D.B. Cooper
[quote name='Garufa' timestamp='1354803697' post='855824']
Classic Arms will sell by the crate....[url="http://www.classicfirearms.com/mosin-nagant-rfile-by-the-crate"]http://www.classicfi...le-by-the-crate[/url]
[/quote]

Yes, they will. But we are looking for them in stock.

The page on Classic Arms' site says [size=6][b][color=#FF0000]"Currently Out Of Stock"[/color][/b][/size] Edited by TheBisch
I do understand that. Thank you. I never said I wanted to sell them. I also know I can sell them if I wish to.

From the ATF website :

[b]Q: Does a license as a collector of curio or relic firearms authorize the collector to engage in the business of dealing in curios or relics?[/b]
No. A collector’s license only enables the collector to transport, ship, receive, and acquire curios and relics in interstate or foreign commerce, and to make disposition of curios and relics in interstate or foreign commerce, to any other licensee, for the period stated on the license. A collector’s license does not authorize the collector to engage in a business required to be licensed under the Act. Therefore, if the acquisitions and dispositions of curios and relics by a collector brings the collector within the definition of a manufacturer, importer, or dealer, he shall qualify as such. A dealer’s license must be obtained to engage in the business of dealing in any firearms, including curios or relics.
[[url="http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/usc.cgi?ACTION=RETRIEVE&FILE=$$xa$$busc18.wais&start=1498909&SIZE=106824&TYPE=TEXT"]18 U.S.C. 922(a)[/url] and [url="http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/usc.cgi?ACTION=RETRIEVE&FILE=$$xa$$busc18.wais&start=1605739&SIZE=44909&TYPE=TEXT"]923(a)(1)[/url], [url="http://ecfr.gpoaccess.gov/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c=ecfr&rgn=div8&view=text&node=27:3.0.1.2.3.4.1.1&idno=27"]27 CFR 478.41©(d)[/url]]

[b]Q: What does “engaged in the business” mean?[/b]
The term “engaged in the business,” as applicable to a firearms dealer, is defined as a person who devotes time, attention, and labor to dealing in firearms as a regular course of trade or business with the principal objective of livelihood and profit through the repetitive purchase and resale of firearms,[color=#ff0000] but such term shall not include a person who makes occasional sales, exchanges, or purchases of firearms for the enhancement of a personal collection or for a hobby, or who sells all or part of his personal collection of firearms.[/color]
[27 CFR 478.11] Edited by AlvinCYork
[quote name='TrickyNicky' timestamp='1354894039' post='856427']You do realize your bound by honor to keep at least 1 440rnd case of ammo on hand for every two rifles right?
This could get expensive quick.[/quote]

What is wrong with me. I only have I 91/30 and 3 440 rnd cans and 1 300 rnd can. I need an M44 really bad. Edited by jtmaze
[quote name='Glenn' timestamp='1354935710' post='856738']
I once saw a crate of Mosins with the lid replaced with glass, used for a coffee table
[/quote]

My wife would break the glass and shoot me with one of them if I tried to do that...

However it would be the absolute most bad arsed coffee table in the history of coffee tables!!!!!
[quote name='Glenn' timestamp='1354935710' post='856738']
I once saw a crate of Mosins with the lid replaced with glass, used for a coffee table
[/quote]

I bought a crate of mosins for this. I just don't have a house to put it in yet. I got them from classic arms. 20 sequential import numbers.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...