Ted Nugent Nails 2nd Amendment

I've always been a fan of uncle Ted. He speaks his mind and I tend to agree with him on many, though not all points. He could be more civil but then again why? It seems logical, well spoken arguments tend to fall on deaf ears anyway? He is a take no prisoners truth teller and these days that seems rare. Plus he invented mini skirts, the shielded cable, the middle finger, and greasy Detroit rock and roll. Need more? Double Live Gonzo, nuff said.
  • Like 1

I like Ted...I really do, and I think he has some good arguments. However, I think he could help his cause by not always calling people with the opposite opinion derogatory terms (num nuts). I just think it takes away from the seriousness of his argument.

Actually I don't think he has a "cause". It's more like a man who is still a rocker, a good writer, and has

some well thought out conviction against people who disagree with the 2nd Amendment. He lives his life the way

he chooses and doesn't have a problem speaking his mind. I'll take him over any other spokesman for the 2nd

Amendment just about every time. Some people call him crazy. Usually they are his detractors.

I like Ted...I really do, and I think he has some good arguments. However, I think he could help his cause by not always calling people with the opposite opinion derogatory terms (num nuts). I just think it takes away from the seriousness of his argument.

I have no problem calling gun grabbers by what they are.  Really, I piss people off.  Does it bother me?  Not one bit.  I start by talking common sense and even using statistics in a civil dialogue.  Once they persuade me that they are nothing but a mindless Blooming Feinstein Brady Bunch groupie.......I get nasty.

The truth hurts.

Edited by Seabeejason

Chuck Woolery does a good one on it as well , brings out some very good points but tame compaired to Ted. Just incase you need a tame version . I agrre with Ted dead offenders do not repeat .

just type in " Chuck woolery on assult weapons " on you tube . he also does a good one on voter I D

Edited by Keyless

Ted makes it too easy for people to disregard him. As public as he is, I think he could serve his purpose better if he didn’t act like such a nut case.

I always make the argument that my right to protect myself does not come from the 2nd amendment.

It comes from my inalienable right to live and protect myself and my family…. Period. I should not need to make an argument about whether or not that is what our founding Fathers were talking about in a Constitutional amendment.

One has nothing to do with the other.

Unfortunately, neither the State of Tennessee nor the Federal government agrees.

Guest bkelm18

I too agree that he's a little too rough around the edges, but in the end, nobody takes him seriously so it really doesn't matter. He's entertaining to watch if nothing else.

I may  not like how he says somethings, which isn't usually the case, but if you listen to what he says, you might

see he is one of the best spokesmen for the 2nd Amendment alive. Like him or not, he would be better than the

current NRA president because he is unabashedly for it's intent and purpose. His arguments cannot be disputed.

Otherwise, he is just another human being in the USA, like you and I.

I may  not like how he says somethings, which isn't usually the case, but if you listen to what he says, you might
see he is one of the best spokesmen for the 2nd Amendment alive. Like him or not, he would be better than the
current NRA president because he is unabashedly for it's intent and purpose. His arguments cannot be disputed.

Otherwise, he is just another human being in the USA, like you and I.

He's a perfect spoksman when speaking to the choir but there are a few people who may be turned off a little by his strong personality. I know there's a huge number of sanctimonious gun-owner-haters that we all don't give a damn if they are offended, but I believe there's some people who might actually listen to a good pro-2nd amendment argument and Ted's personality may be a little strong for them. Anyway, Ted's usually spot on with his opinions and I can listen to him anytime.
He's a perfect spoksman when speaking to the choir but there are a few people who may be turned off a little by his strong personality. I know there's a huge number of sanctimonious gun-owner-haters that we all don't give a damn if they are offended, but I believe there's some people who might actually listen to a good pro-2nd amendment argument and Ted's personality may be a little strong for them. Anyway, Ted's usually spot on with his opinions and I can listen to him anytime.

I agree the conversation should always be such that anyone could understand and be allowed to make their own mind up,

but until we take the fight back to the ones actually causing the fight, we will always lose. Propaganda never seems to get

exposed. They throw garbage in our faces continually, and Ted dispels it directly. The ones making the fight against guns

are complete cowards who want someone to "rule" them, and us. That is not what the Constitution is about, at all.

Personally, I'd rather have a bunch of Teds throwing it back in their faces, any day of the week.

Regarding all of Ted's past, maybe some of it is true, or even all of it, but I don't care. People mature at different rates and

I'm sure everyone has done things they might do differently in their own lives. I know I have.

His message is, to say the least, consistent, and that's all I want to hear.

A machine gun in every house.

Guest capt usa

He speaks his mind and is usually correct about it. Lets put him in the White House and make some criminal changes. No more repeat offenders, better to have dead offenders :rock:.