BOTACHTactical.com seems to have disappeared.

Beltaine

I ordered twice from them and never got what I ordered.

BTW, this is the same company that scammed the taxpayer by providing old, unreliable Chinese ammo to our allies on our dime. It was a multiple million dollar contract.

They have and continue to runs scams. They sold "new" Aimpoints that turned out to be old surplus sights. It was found out when Aimpoints refused to warranty them.

It would not surprise me if they took the money and ran.

Dolomite

I've used Botach a lot, so I can't see them doing that. It could be that they have technical issues because of the influx of customers. I've seen a lot of websites that have less robust systems have issues with their servers, they might be one of them. I placed 2 orders with them during this panic so I hope they didn't just take my money and run lol. I've been buying from them for a couple years with NO problems.

[quote name='JZ_Yeyo' timestamp='1355935670' post='863463']I ordered some PMags from them yesterday so I hope they are just having issues and didn't take our money.[/quote] So did I. Hope we don't get screwed. Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

their FB page says:

Due to the high demand and high number of visits to our website, it is currently down. our engineers are currently working as fast as they can to fix this problem, we appreciate your understanding and continued support

For the DoS attack, I honestly think that the buying rampage is about as bad as an actual DoS attack.

Edited by Sam1

Site is up for me right now.

Last night when I first saw someone post it, went there and response was a rapidly downloading "endless loop", had never seen a site react that way from overload, thought maybe it had been hacked or something.

- OS

I saw last year around this time they had a great deal on a Eberlstock sniper sled drag bag and instantly ordered it after seeing it was in stock. For some reason I decided to check online reviews for the company after placing my order, and after reading the reviews I definitely started to panic thinking my $170 had possibly just been stolen, I decided to try and call them and surprisingly the guy answered the phone and was quite nice, a few days later I got my order and couldnt have been happier. All of that being said I was probably just one of the lucky ones,but they treated me right the only time I gave them my business..

I ordered 10 PMAGS, 5 black and 5 ODG from them the day after the mall shooting 10-12 days ago, Monday, 12/10. They arrived on Friday, 12/14, 4 days later. They shipped from Los Angeles, and free shipping. Small note with the shipment, said thank you. I would estimate they either had plans to close for the holidays, or have already been wiped clean of inventory, or hacked. If you paid by CC you will be fine, max you can be out is $50 I think. Edited by Runco
[quote name='Runco' timestamp='1355967509' post='863879'] If you paid by CC you will be fine, max you can be out is $50 I think.[/quote] The $50 liability does not apply in situations where you still have physical possession of your card. Only if the card was physically lost or stolen while in your possession. $0 liability for online transactions with Visa/MC.